Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E07: A Practical Guide for Time-Travellers

Athena
  • Start Topic

On 8/4/2023 at 9:13 PM, goldilocks said:

I settled in to watch the next episode and discovered it doesn't air until next week. Why didn't you all say something! 😉Or did everyone else do the same? So dissapointing.

On 8/4/2023 at 11:19 PM, Cosmocrush said:

Same😕

It was like a typical Friday date night… and your date stands you up! Thanks for that blast to the past, Starz. 😞

• LOL 4

Poor Jemmy, like I suspected he became a victim of their families psycho bait curse, only it wasn't from the guy lurking in the woods, it was Rob. It sounded like Roger suspected that Rob needed a human sacrifice to time travel, but we didn't see a body so I assume that Jemmy is fine. What exactly is his end game here? He's really escalated to kidnapping and possible murder on the chance that time travel is real based on Roger's notes. 

I know that a major reason why the British army tanked things was because they couldn't adapt their way of fighting, but wow they really did just stand there dressed like targets ready to get picked off like in a shooting gallery. William has been pretty gung ho about the war before this but now he's been hit several times with how much this is going to suck. 

I cant hear Air Tonight without picturing Mike Tyson in The Hangover so the sexiness wasn't working for me. 

4 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

What exactly is his end game here?

💰💰 or rather, gold.

4 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

I cant hear Air Tonight without picturing Mike Tyson in The Hangover

While I kept my eyes closed as the song played, I kept picturing Yummilicious Don Johnson. But Bree's godawful "moaning" kept interrupting! If they were going to use the song, should have had her moaning and groaning be SILENT!

On 8/2/2023 at 11:38 PM, GHScorpiosRule said:

No. It was the Grants. I’m rewatching season one again and am currently watching this episode where it’s stated it was the Grants who raided.

I thought they were referring to the episode where the MacDonalds appeared with the Duke of Sandringham. I can't find actors playing Grants in that part of the season on IMDB. So there was a mention of an offscreen raid?

23 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

I know that a major reason why the British army tanked things was because they couldn't adapt their way of fighting, but wow they really did just stand there dressed like targets ready to get picked off like in a shooting gallery.

To be fair, William's friend was shot by someone from around a corner, and the next guy to get a bullet in the head while standing around was shot from behind.

11 minutes ago, Noneofyourbusiness said:

I thought they were referring to the episode where the MacDonalds appeared with the Duke of Sandringham. I can't find actors playing Grants in that part of the season on IMDB. So there was a mention of an offscreen raid?

The quote mentioned attack after Jamie and Claire got married-we never saw any of the Grants, but it was either Dougal or Jamie who said it was the Grants. It was the MacDonalds that Jamie dueled with at Sandrigham's estate or wherever it was that Jamie went. And a verra angry Claire was sewing him up when he returned to Leoch.

• Useful 1
11 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

The quote mentioned attack after Jamie and Claire got married-we never saw any of the Grants, but it was either Dougal or Jamie who said it was the Grants. It was the MacDonalds that Jamie dueled with at Sandrigham's estate or wherever it was that Jamie went. And a verra angry Claire was sewing him up when he returned to Leoch.

Thank you, I didn't remember the raid where the Grants weren't shown but I remembered the first time they had an onscreen belligerent encounter with another clan after the wedding, at Sandringham's, and figured that was the raid the quote was referring to.

Edited by Noneofyourbusiness