Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E11: Daddy Issues

• Start Topic

Turner's being too cutesy about Duella. It's unsettling.

Arthur's arrested to blackmail Stephanie and Carrie's amused about Duella and Turner hooking up.

I love Turner's terrified face upon seeing Duella greet her mom.

Jane Doe is little too stable for my liking. She needs to be more unhinged.

Arthur you're keeping your wife under your control. You in prison will give Stephanie an opportunity to get her the help she needs which is why you're against it.

Jane may not be unhinged but she is duplicitous. Turning on her own kid for money.

That Sargent loves Cullen so much it's great. Praising him to the rest of the precinct, inviting him to drinks after work, and freely providing information. I kind of hope he never realizes Cullen is Cullen and just think's he has a new friend.

Of course Jane drugged Turner and Harvey.

So Harvey brings out the unhinged side of Jane. And Bad Harv was totally Jane's boyfriend.

Of course Joker went along with Jane pretending he was Duella's father. He'd find it funny. Meanwhile Bad Harv got a woman pregnant and then abandoned her. Looks like Harvey believes Jane and feels bad about it.

When they defeat the Court they should put Cullen in charge of overhauling Gotham law enforcement.

Duella shot Harvey which has to unleash Bad Harv right?

The Court coin becomes Harvey's coin? Niiiiiiiice.

• Like 2

The copy on my DVR was totally messed up, voices out of sync and finally the episode just crashed in the middle. I will have to catch it on some other platform, tomorrow.

FxbNvAaWYAYafED?format=jpg&name=medium

Lindy Booth as Jane Doe 
Next New Episode: June 20, 2023    (Possibly the Season Finale?)

OK got a chance to see everything, some really interesting developments. I am not sure how all these underage kids are drinking in bars. I am sure they didn't have any IDs and the police were in the bar and find Turner drunk and they still don't have any questions for the bar owners. That's TV for you.

1 hour ago, AnimeMania said:

OK got a chance to see everything, some really interesting developments. I am not sure how all these underage kids are drinking in bars. I am sure they didn't have any IDs and the police were in the bar and find Turner drunk and they still don't have any questions for the bar owners. That's TV for you.

The GCPD isn't exactly the gold standard when it comes to effective law enforcement.

23 hours ago, scarynikki12 said:

When they defeat the Court they should put Cullen in charge of overhauling Gotham law enforcement.

Good suggestion.

23 hours ago, AnimeMania said:

Next New Episode: June 20, 2023    (Possibly the Season Finale?)

No, the episode before the season finale. Both Gotham Knights and Superman & Lois are having their season finales on June 27.

7 hours ago, AnimeMania said:

I am not sure how all these underage kids are drinking in bars. I am sure they didn't have any IDs

It was implied the Ace of Clubs was a bar where the law is broken all the time. The bartender herself had done a heist with Jane Doe.

Whelp, the jokes about Batman and Joker's children hooking up are already old news.  Because Duela is ACTUALLY Harvey Dent's daughter this entire time!  Sounds like his roguish/evil side was hooking up with her mother back then and normal Harvey had her committed because he thought she was just a crazy stalker.  Atypical soapy twist, although I can roll with the idea that the Joker played along because that sounds like something he'd get a kick out of.  Always great seeing Lindy Booth as well.

Stephanie now has a place in the bell tower since she has finally cut off contact with her good for nothing parents.  Added bonus: she and Harper finally kiss!  Took them long enough!

Cullen continues to be the MVP out of this group.

Jilted, "Angry at the World" Turner is not a good look for him.

I guess we'll see if the public knowing the truth about Harvey/Duela will derail his campaign, but knowing Gotham, there'd actually be a chance Harvey could fully unleash his bad side again and win the entire election.  If nothing else, his speeches would be ones to remember!

(edited)
On 6/6/2023 at 8:59 PM, scarynikki12 said:

That Sargent loves Cullen so much it's great. Praising him to the rest of the precinct, inviting him to drinks after work, and freely providing information. I kind of hope he never realizes Cullen is Cullen and just think's he has a new friend.

Which proves once again that the GCPD is a tiny car with a bunch of clowns it it. Some kid off the street can pretend to be cop with no problems. 🤣 So much for all of us believing the trope was Batman's son and the Joker's daughter hooking up. 

Edited by Simba122504