Type keyword(s) to search

Tyray & Carmella

• Start Topic

Tyray (33, California) is a generous, big-hearted man whose insecurities about his body have held him back from finding love. Then he met the love of his life, Carmella  (27, Barbados), on a dating app four years ago. They only communicate on SnapChat, but she’s supported him, including when his mother had a stroke and he had to quit his job and move in with her to be her caretaker. They’ve started talking about marriage, and he’s planning to go to Barbados so they can meet and he can propose. However, his family knows nothing about his relationship, which could become a problem.

So, I'm not a member over at Reddit, but out of rainy-day boredom, I was checking out some of the posts over there, and there are some people who think that Tyray was actually the voice behind the catfish, and you know what?  After relistening, I'm not sure they are wrong.   

• Useful 4