Type keyword(s) to search

Ted Lasso what time it shows up on AppleTV

• Start Topic

(edited)

What time and day do new episodes show up? It's supposed to be Wednesdays, right? But I've noticed it's there at 9PM, on Tuesdays when I check my FireTV. Does this happen to anyone else? I tried to Google it and found nothing on the topic

Edited by cpowersTLF1

Not going to lie, releasing this 3 hours later than every other episode this season is annoying. I’m sure there are watch parties getting cancelled tonight because of the change. It not a good look. 

• Like 3
(edited)
35 minutes ago, scenicbyway said:

Not going to lie, releasing this 3 hours later than every other episode this season is annoying. I’m sure there are watch parties getting cancelled tonight because of the change. It not a good look. 

Especially for the series finale.

You'd think they would want to go out on a high note, especially if its still up in the air on if a fourth season will happen or not. 

Then again, maybe their pushing it back to midnight EST is AppleTV's way of saying - without actually saying it - that this is officially the end of Ted Lasso.  (any potential news of spinoffs notwithstanding)

Edited by iRarelyWatchTV36
  • Like 2