Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E21: Welcome to the Fatherhood

• Start Topic

When Dave’s estranged father, Lamar, arrives in town eager to reconnect, his son finally learns the truth about his disappearance 30 years prior. Also, Marty struggles to fire an underperforming employee.

Airdate: 05/15/2023

Watching Dave send his father away was really hard to watch...and the firing too. What a rough episode.

It was interesting when upon Calvin telling Marty that he deserves a parking spot, Marty said "well allright" in the same way Calvin always says it when something good happens to him. Cute bit of father son similarity.

• Like 4
On 5/16/2023 at 10:34 AM, MaryMitch said:

I loved how Marty just lost it firing that guy.

Marty is by far the best character on the show.  I would love a spinoff of Malcolm and Marty.  As long as they leave Grover out of it.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 5/20/2023 at 2:20 PM, mansonlamps said:

Marty is by far the best character on the show.  I would love a spinoff of Malcolm and Marty.  As long as they leave Grover out of it.

Agreed - Marty is my favorite as well. Sidebar -- Saw Marcel Spears (Marty) onstage In NYC in the Broadway show "Fat Ham." He was fan-freakin-tastic. 

• Like 2
On 5/21/2023 at 10:19 PM, janeyjay said:

Agreed - Marty is my favorite as well. Sidebar -- Saw Marcel Spears (Marty) onstage In NYC in the Broadway show "Fat Ham." He was fan-freakin-tastic. 

Fun update: Marcel Spears just became a father last week! He has a baby girl.

• Love 3