Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E20: Fight

• Start Topic

Upton is unwittingly drawn into a deadly betrayal and finds herself in a fight for her life. With minimal leads, Voight and the team scramble to find her before it's too late.

Airdate: 05/10/2023

This episode should be called “Blind Loyalty” because it can be applied to both Hailey and Lee. 

There’s nothing new in this Hailey-centric episode. Like the rest of her episodes, this is just another vehicle to showcase how badass she is. And Lee Byers is a very frustrating character. He’s too f-king stubborn, willing to go above and beyond to protect a b!tch who doesn’t even care about him.

We saw Hailey finally taking off her ring. I truly hope the slow death of Upstead ends here.

The writers spent 10yrs putting Jay Halstead on high pedestal and now they’re undoing everything just to prop-up Hailey. Great choice! 🙄 

• Like 1
(edited)

We get it.  Hailey is Wonder Woman and can survive anything.  Now can they please move on and show us Ruzek and Burgess getting married.  I'd like to end this season on a happy occasion.

Edited by DonnaMae
  • Like 4

Was this the first time they ever mentioned looking at a suspect's WhatsApp messages?

I was disappointed that Hayley didn't think up a way to send the guys into a trap of some kind. For instance, presumably she knows places that are under police surveillance.