Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E09: Bitter Sweethearts

Bort
  • Start Topic

The Omega Sector team partners with Arnie and Sharon, two retired Omega operatives, to locate a mystery assassin who murdered members of their former team. During the mission, Arnie and Sharon give Harry and Helen a frightening glimpse at what a career at Omega can do to a romantic relationship.

Airdate: April 26, 2023

I've been wanting to like this show more than I actually liked it and ten minutes into this episode I realized that it was finally time to just quit because it isn't going to become a show that I want to watch.

• Like 3

10 minutes into this episode I fell asleep. 
So, does this mean:

20 minutes ago, paulvdb said:

I've been wanting to like this show more than I actually liked it and ten minutes into this episode I realized that it was finally time to just quit because it isn't going to become a show that I want to watch.

I shouldn't waste time watching it on demand?

Come on, it had Tom Arnold! And his character’s name was Arnie! There was a small part of me that hoped the real Arnie would be the last member of the team. Maybe they can have Bill Paxton cameo at some point (if not this season, maybe next season?) 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Bulldog60 said:

Come on, it had Tom Arnold! And his character’s name was Arnie!

Which was the only reason I watched this episode after I had already dropped this show. Sorry, but it still seems to be a lukewarm version of tropes I've seen done better.

On 4/30/2023 at 10:09 PM, Bulldog60 said:

Come on, it had Tom Arnold! And his character’s name was Arnie! There was a small part of me that hoped the real Arnie would be the last member of the team. Maybe they can have Bill Paxton cameo at some point (if not this season, maybe next season?) 

Bill Paxton passed away in 2017.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
(edited)

I was thinking "why Bill Paxton?" so I looked up the "True Lies" movie. Until this moment I did not realize that was Bill Paxton playing Simon!

Edited by MaryMitch