Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E08: Honest Manipulations

Bort
  • Start Topic

Omega Sector has a new mission to manipulate the girlfriend of a hedge fund CEO in an attempt to collect sensitive data about the company to determine if they have been responsible for major catastrophes and loss of human life.

Airdate: April 19, 2023

11 hours ago, Court said:

Still watching but again I find Helen to be the most annoying character. 

Her heavy eye makeup comes in as a close second as most annoying character. Who wears that much dark eye shadow all the time?

• Applause 1

I just can't with Helen's constant complaining continually interrupting their missions.  I know the producers/writers must think the bickering bickersons are entertaining, but I keep wondering why they are still married if everything is an argument and she just won't let it go that he is a special agent and never told her.  I also don't see why this super secret government agency would allow a married couple on the same team just because there could be never-ending arguments and bickering.  Also, I would like to see more of their targets, etc., instead of the always bickering bickersons.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
On 4/23/2023 at 11:15 PM, Court said:

Still watching but again I find Helen to be the most annoying character. 

This

On 4/26/2023 at 12:35 PM, stonehaven said:

This show is fun but GAWD is it formulaic. I swear ALL the plots are the same....beats are the same....interplay is the same.....So, I am totally out....

and this are killing the show. It’s the last I pull up to watch and I find myself almost dreading it. So repetitive.

• Like 1