Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E04: Welcome to the Brotherhood

• Start Topic

Kenya's ex wants to rekindle their relationship; Chara introduces her new boyfriend, Valentino, to Patrick; Mike's friends give him the third degree over his and Elisa's lifestyle; Kim goes on a date with Ryan and makes things worse with Vinson.

Original air date 2023.04.16

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Kenya is just sickening.  Does she make a seven figure salary cause what else could it be? I just don't see the draw in clamoring for a spot on her roster.  

Unless that thing is made of gold, I’m not sure how she found 3 men to put up with her. Even then, I think I’d invest in silver. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

I want to be bothered by Kim (?) eating M&Ms off the table in a public place, but considering how many random things I’m betting she puts in her mouth, a little tabletop candy doesn’t seem so bad. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 3
On 4/16/2023 at 10:28 PM, JayDub1987 said:

I want to be bothered by Kim (?) eating M&Ms off the table in a public place, but considering how many random things I’m betting she puts in her mouth, a little tabletop candy doesn’t seem so bad. 

I'm not a neat freak by any means, but I've worked in too many restaurants to think that's a good idea.

• Like 4

It's a tight race but I find Chara more annoying than Kenya. I think it's her baby voice. Also, girl is 43 and is like, "yeah, I'm ready to have a baby!" I'm not saying it's impossible but it could be very difficult. 

• Like 6
11 hours ago, Nancybeth said:

It's a tight race but I find Chara more annoying than Kenya. I think it's her baby voice. Also, girl is 43 and is like, "yeah, I'm ready to have a baby!" I'm not saying it's impossible but it could be very difficult. 

I told my boyfriend that Chara is on the wrong show. It’s the 90 dayers that want kids past their time.

• Applause 1

Chara is ridiculous in shopping for baby daddy.  She can have a baby at 43 but it's not exactly ideal, especially when her "husbands"  are not interested in raising a child. 

Kenya being giggly is ridiculous.  She seems so much more interested in the new guy than in her existing guys.  He is acting hard to get so she wants him.  Ugh.  I would bet if she asked Tiger on a body painting and massage date, he'd be down for it.  When she said she felt like a 14 year old girl, she nailed it.  David seems to have all of the personality of a block of wood if a block of wood can be pompous.

Is it just me or does Ryan look almost old enough to be Kim's father?  Another sparkling, why the heck are you so giggly date. 

The meeting with Mike's parents was much ado about nothing. 

• Like 3
On 4/20/2023 at 10:46 AM, Nancybeth said:

And what's up with this pose? Screenshot_20230422_213213_Gallery.thumb.jpg.3fc671c0aa3f68b7a715433d37c50c56.jpg

• LOL 3