Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E09: Dogs and Geese

• Start Topic

On 4/14/2023 at 10:00 AM, Harvey said:

I found it strange that they hinted at Emily being attracted to the previous office boss, when during their last meeting he made her want to throw up multiple times.

Yeah, apparently a prosthetic ear is enough to cause "hilarious" vomiting. That whole plotline offended me so much I couldn't even talk about it at the time.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, possibilities said:

Yeah, apparently a prosthetic ear is enough to cause "hilarious" vomiting. That whole plotline offended me so much I couldn't even talk about it at the time.

I couldn't watch it. Not funny and not great to look at.

Was the dog Shred liked in quarantine or something? No way a beautiful, young, Border Collie-looking dog with an agreeable temperament and no apparent reactivity would remain in a municipal animal shelter in a major city for longer than a week or two. Locals drive over as soon as such a dog goes up on the shelter's website, especially in the PNW where the stray dog population is very small, and even then they're sometimes beaten to the punch by rescue groups.

• Useful 1