Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E18: Danger Is All Around

• Start Topic

A familiar face returns to Firehouse 51 to serve with Kidd on a special task force. With Tony close to breaking the CFD's perfect attendance record, Mouch and Capp work to keep him safe. Old grudges resurface when Gallo reunites with a family member.

Airdate: 04/05/2023

That felt like they are setting things up for Casey to return at some point (please please please 🙏🏻). I was never overly attached to him, but when he left, the show started giving the extra screen time to characters I just don’t care about. Oh man, I really hope he’s coming back.

• Like 5

I didn’t realize I missed Casey so much. Good to see him back. Get with Brett already. Gallo’s scene going through his mom’s storage locker was so sad. Lol I thought the woman was his mother and it would turn out that he made up the story of losing his family in the fire. 
I see a work romance coming for violet and Carver. 

• Like 1

Hmm. Clearly Jesse Spencer is open to doing guest appearances, but is he willing to come back full time? I wonder if the show is trying to get him back and if Taylor Kinney is gone for good. Interesting that Casey said he hasn't found anyone new in his life and that he's still pining for Brett. That sounds like the door is open for a return.

The episode wasn't bad, the guy with the bees was an interesting rescue, and the subplot with Gallo was really well acted.

It looks like they are heading towards a Violet and Carver hookup.

I think Tony had more lines this episode than all ten seasons put together.

• Like 5
(edited)
14 hours ago, SonofaBiscuit said:

I was never overly attached to him, but when he left, the show started giving the extra screen time to characters I just don’t care about.

This!

Edited by Beanie

Guess I'm in the minority.  I liked Casey as a character, but found his fireside one-on-one chats with the guys kinda boring.  Was Gallo's aunt supposed to be a recovering alcoholic and that's why he went to get her?

• Like 1
On 4/6/2023 at 12:17 PM, SonofaBiscuit said:

That felt like they are setting things up for Casey to return at some point (please please please 🙏🏻). I was never overly attached to him, but when he left, the show started giving the extra screen time to characters I just don’t care about. Oh man, I really hope he’s coming back.

Herman and all the boobs who run the bar and come up with silly money making schemes? Yep. The Chief lacks the charisma to carry the show and Kelly needs an equal guy pal. Just don't bring back Gabby!

• Like 1