Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E05: The Marionette

• Start Topic

Peter visits someone close to Hawkins. Rose makes a key connection. Maddie’s night out takes a dangerous turn, spurring the Secret Service into action.

Premiere Date: March 23, 2023       Netflix        

I didn't count, but there must have been several hundred f...ks in this series.  I remember the days when dramas and action films didn't have any swear words.  Now they are in nearly every film or series that isn't on the major networks (CBS,NBC,ABC, etc.). 🙄

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
On 4/9/2023 at 12:57 PM, Artsda said:

Maddie and her lead guard are idiots. 

Things we all saw coming from space.  If there was a supply closet with a window and a small hallway before the entrance to the bathroom, why was the agent outside the other door.  

I hate the assassin couple.  Wouldn't more successful hit people be less OTT?  This show is ridiculous.

(edited)
On 4/12/2023 at 5:27 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I hate the assassin couple.  Wouldn't more successful hit people be less OTT?  This show is ridiculous.

Now that you've said it out loud, I can no longer kid myself.   It is ridiculous.   The assassin couple feels like something borrowed from a comedy spy movie.   

I also dislike the second plot line -- Maddie the entitled brat, Chelsea the self-righteous Secret Service agent.   It feels like a pilot for a Night Agent spinoff rather than another side of the Peter Sutherland story.   Can't stand the Chelsea character/actress either.

Edited by millennium