Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E01: The Call

• Start Topic

The Chief of Staff only trust you, so you get no help after the evidence of very professional team is out there seemed rather unrealistic.  Seemed like a brute force protection detail because a kamikaze probably won't go after a  witness of a mere murder and nothing else so that the kamikaze won't do life or get executed was wrong

Edited by Raja
  • Like 1

It's the kind of show you would enjoy if you enjoy that kind of show..
.. and we are enjoying it ..

It has all the usual trappings of the espionage/conspiracy thriller type dramas - - but it is doing it well.
It also helps that this doesn't look like a typical 'Netflix original'  (it doesn't look cheap). 

• Like 6
On 3/27/2023 at 5:23 PM, ichbin said:

Robert Patrick was completely distracting me during each of his scenes...then I realized why.

He was distracting me because I couldn't believe how old he looked, especially because he's almost a decade younger than me. But also because there was something weird about his face (aside from age), and it took a couple of scenes before I realized who he was.

I'm not a fan of most political dramas and don't care much about the rivalry between the FBI and the White House bigwigs, but I do want to know how the Wisconsin action connects to the DC action.  

Edited by Paloma
forgot a word because I'm tired
  • Like 1
On 3/28/2023 at 12:53 PM, shrewd.buddha said:

It has all the usual trappings of the espionage/conspiracy thriller type dramas - - but it is doing it well.
It also helps that this doesn't look like a typical 'Netflix original'  (it doesn't look cheap). 

They kept it to pretty much character actors or unknowns which means they can put money into the production instead. This is filmed in Canada as well which keeps costs down.

It's also "small", in a sense, so you're not being subjected to really obvious CGI for exotic locations. I think they did a really good job of managing their budget so the show doesn't look cheap.

• Like 6