Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E10: Apple of My Eye

• Start Topic

The cans tied to the backs of their wheelchairs got a chuckle out of me, as well as 'roll away bride.'

Caleb who can barely stand up to let two woman struggle dress him in slacks says he is going to consummate his marriage?!?! The man coded 4 times since he has been there. Any attempt at sex we likely lead him to code a 5th time. 

I think Caleb's facial appearance and eyes are all medically related. He isn't there because he is healthy. I can see it being related to the # of times he had to be revived. Maybe he didn't get enough oxygen. Could be he had a stroke. Maybe Graves Disease. The man is a rolling miracle. So is Tammy for that matter. 

The nurses and nurses' aides earn their paychecks in that place. 

The cans tied to the backs of their wheelchairs got a chuckle out of me, as well as 'roll away bride.'

Caleb who can barely stand up to let two woman struggle dress him in slacks says he is going to consummate his marriage?!?! The man coded 4 times since he has been there. Any attempt at sex we likely lead him to code a 5th time. 

I think Caleb's facial appearance and eyes are all medically related. He isn't there because he is healthy. I can see it being related to the # of times he had to be revived. Maybe he didn't get enough oxygen. Could be he had a stroke. Maybe Graves Disease. The man is a rolling miracle. So is Tammy for that matter. 

• Like 4
On 3/29/2023 at 11:01 AM, kassa said:

I wonder if certain cast members weren't pre-gaming in the parking lot or something. Because I don't think an accredited health facility is going to have a liquor permit or BYOB policy. Though maybe things are more lax where they live. 

Lol, one of my friend’s mom lives in an Assisted Living facility and they have regular socials that feature wine.  It’s one of her favorite events.  Lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
On 3/21/2023 at 7:14 PM, RedDelicious said:

Caleb seems…off. It’s more than just his obesity. I don’t know what it is but I wonder if he might have some brain damage from lack of oxygen at some point. 

😬

I really like Caleb, and he reminded me of men who need time to think before they speak. I also felt that he is not in the most healthy of places, and hopefully Tammy can be his cheerleader. I found the wedding was a lot for him, physically and emotionally.

I think he's just a gentle giant who's finally found his person. I hope she doesn't chew him up.

And I hope they stay in the facility until they're both ready to face reality.

• LOL 1
On 4/1/2023 at 12:28 AM, SunnyBeBe said:

Lol, one of my friend’s mom lives in an Assisted Living facility and they have regular socials that feature wine.  It’s one of her favorite events.  Lol

Yep! My mom worked in an assisted living facility and she would have to go out and buy beer and liquor for the residents every Friday for their “social.” But I would imagine it’s different rules for providing liquor to visitors as opposed to for the residents.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1