Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E04: The Hyena

paigow
  • Start Topic

Red attempts to secure a late financier's fortune locked by a series of challenging clues; when a deadly assassin pursues the money, the Task Force bands together to protect the endowment's rightful heirs.

Air Date: Mar 19 / 23

• Like 1

I was on team Reddington/Vesco all the way, although the clues seemed to come very simply.  I guess that's the penalty you pay for a one hour drama.  That third sister was a piece of work, eh?  One question, though.  Vesco took only 1/3.  Did he give the innocent sister ~17%, or did he convince Reddington to take 1/3 so the splits would be equal?

Poor Cooper.  His home security is as bad as Ressler perimeter security.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I love evil sister hiring a criminal and expecting him to not kill people including her sister.

Surely Vesco had to have a clue that Red was the reason he was arrested even before Wujing's person contacted him?

And yes Cooper needs to just accept that Red will be in his home anytime he wants.  I just don't understand why Charlene nor Agnes seem to know when he's there (or they do and just ignore him).

• Like 4

9 hours ago

I love evil sister hiring a criminal and expecting him to not kill people including her sister.

And she probably didn't even stop to think that he would kill her too as soon as he had the crypto code parts together.

• Like 1
On 3/20/2023 at 4:21 AM, Dowel Jones said:

I was on team Reddington/Vesco all the way, although the clues seemed to come very simply.  I guess that's the penalty you pay for a one hour drama.

With more time, Red would have recruited this guy

image.png.b89c1a6b3b301c3da2766f9cea924ab7.png

I really enjoyed Reddington and Vesco treasure hunting.

But why hasn't Vesco asked about his cat yet ?

Good to see Tadashi again -- I like this enthusiasm.

The Hyena was pretty lame as a Blacklister -- especially since he was already dead 3/4 of the way through the episode. Plus, he was taken out by his client.  Maybe not Kings of the Highway lame, but close.

Still no sign or mention of the dogs, Robert Vesco's cat, or Sierra the cat.

• Like 2

I was enjoying this episode and all of the clues (I like puzzles) when the recording cut off because of *@$&# March Madness. Just a hint to the PTB not everyone cares about this annual spectacle. I, for one, would be happy if it was shuffled off to some sports channel. Grump, grump.

On 3/20/2023 at 10:49 PM, Dowel Jones said:

And she probably didn't even stop to think that he would kill her too as soon as he had the crypto code parts together.

If Hyena eventually kills all his clients, then those Dark Web Yelp reviews must be fake.... Diabolical....

• LOL 1