Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E07: Drop by Drop the River Rises

• Start Topic

Yes, I was thinking of Steven Assanti (who apparently is still alive despite posting himself about his imminent demise) and his drug seeking on My 600 Lb. Life. 

In further research, I found that the PDMP programs are within each state but pharmacies have also established a national database to keep people from crossing state lines to get their narcotics called NABP InterConnect. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
14 minutes ago, magemaud said:

In further research, I found that the PDMP programs are within each state but pharmacies have also established a national database to keep people from crossing state lines to get their narcotics called NABP InterConnec

You guys are the best when it comes to ferreting out the real information! I had no idea that these databases were a thing, but it seemed like such a no-brainer that they should be.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

You guys are the best when it comes to ferreting out the real information! I had no idea that these databases were a thing, but it seemed like such a no-brainer that they should be.

I spend entirely too much time on my computer but I always love a challenge to find out info. I thought it was interesting that when the database was first started it didn’t include ALL states, in fact in the first article I found, written in 2017, 37 states had joined but NOT Alabama. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 3

Jen & Rishi having their most emotional conversation with cars obnoxiously beeping in the background was unintentionally hilarious. Go sit in a cafe or something!

“Crazy American behavior”: That visa attorney draaaaaged Jen. 😂😂 

What grown woman with two masters wouldn’t look at the fine print on her Visa?! Yes, Jen, the universe is trying to tell you something. It’s trying to tell you that your reading comprehension is ridiculous. And yes, you should go back to America because any fiancé who doesn’t want to tell his parents that you’re their fiancé is clearly not marriage material. Do you think she would’ve learned from Jenny and Sumit? Maybe they should meet for coffee? Jenny can give her house cleaning tips.

Jen says she’s 46, and that’s what we get on the screen. Rishi tells his parents that she’s 48 in the preview. Jen will turn 48 next month, according to my sleuthing skills.

Damn, Debbie was so clear and calm in telling off Oussama. I could learn from her! 😊

Give this a 😢 if you weee worried about that shot of Nicole in that full head to toe coverup swimsuit. Poor girl looks so miserable. RUN NICOLE RUN!!!!

Very much hope that Isabel's family accepts Gabe when he tells them he is trans, seeing as they like him so much now.

Thank JESUS we didn't have to suffer through Daniele/Yohan tonight, HOWEVER…I was just browsing the Cameo offerings and found Daniele is asking $100 for a Cameo. Bitch please.

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • Love 1
On 3/20/2023 at 12:24 PM, bichonblitz said:
On 3/20/2023 at 11:07 AM, FrancescaFiore said:

Oussama wanting to spend time with Debbie "in reality" is the wisest, most mature plan of action any couple on any season of this show have ever had. I totally don't get Debbie's outrage.

Probably because he never told her that in the 3 yrs they were on line "dating". He waited until she moved her life to be with him first. She was under the impression (no matter how stupid) she was going there to get married. He never set her straight on that. He is a liar and a manipulator just like the rest of them. 

EXACTLY !!   Fly back home, Debbie.  There might be a couple of "I told you so's," but that's very temporary...and definitely better than Oussama et al.  

• Like 1
On 3/23/2023 at 2:08 AM, Back Atcha said:

EXACTLY !!   Fly back home, Debbie.  There might be a couple of "I told you so's," but that's very temporary...and definitely better than Oussama et al.  

I’m sure her son would be relieved and she wisely kept her house so everything would quickly return to normal. (Or was passes for normal in Debbie’s world) 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1

The level of stupidity on this season continues to amaze me. Danielle wants a ritual for an “honest marriage,” but she’s a lying bitch. Jen has two masters but can’t read. Debbie is getting played by a man who has six rows of teeth in the top of his mouth, and everyone sees it but her. Nicole still seems genuinely shocked that females have no real rights in that culture. Gabe and what’s her name have just decided that her Uber traditional father may have an issue with him being trans. 

Edited by JayDub1987
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
On 3/20/2023 at 2:07 PM, FrancescaFiore said:

They were a LOT more canoodle-y during Love in Paradise, but there were always signs of trouble from the start. The nicest thing Danielle could say about Yohan is that his dick is the size of her forearm. The nicest thing he could say about her is "maybe she's not a witch, but she does some hella witchy shit."

I know I’m reading all of your comments months after the fact, but I do think Yohan was initially attracted to Danielle (her personality is awful but I think she’s pretty), and he figured there were far worst women to be married to, to get to the USA, but I get so many “superiority” vibes from Danielle that I don’t like. She talks down to him like he’s one of her students or her employee and not her husband. The outright lying about the spousal visa for the USA was atrocious.