Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Spoilers and Spoiler Discussion

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

I loved Dawn on her season, but I suspect she's an early boot.  I think I only saw her once in the previews.

On the one hand, that would make me sad because I really like Dawn as a person, but Lordy, she has time management issues every.single.time.  

• Like 2
19 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

I loved Dawn on her season, but I suspect she's an early boot.  I think I only saw her once in the previews.

I hope this is true; I don't like her at all.

• Like 5
(edited)

That sound so exciting, where RW is focused on the food, instead of spending so much time on things that have very little to do with cooking.   

I like that no one has to do front of house either, because I'm betting Buddha would knock that out of the park again, and I want him judged on his food.   However, I still remember the bread he did in RW last season, and hope his dish tonight is great too.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1

Now I'm looking forward to this even more than usual.  The ridiculous drama with having to shop for plates, decorate, teach servers who don't know what they're doing, etc. will not be missed!

• Applause 6