Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E02: Wine & Labels

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Noah tries to find a new normal with Simone. Anthony realizes he doesn't have a poker face. Sherm starts a risky new business, and there's wine.

original airdate 3/10/2023

So, if Simone had just called Noah and asked him when he was coming to the courthouse to get married instead of hastily marrying that other guy, she wouldn't have had to go back to (I think it was) Canada?  I don't like her.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

So to be clear, Simone was deported?  Or she left because she knew she would be?  It was so abrupt!

She left before she got deported. That entire storyline was kind of silly and slapped together. None of that would happen so quickly IRL.

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, mrsbagnet said:

She left before she got deported. That entire storyline was kind of silly and slapped together. None of that would happen so quickly IRL.

Thank you, so nice of you to respond!  I had to watch these episodes "On demand" and they disable rewinding, it's so frustrating!

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Like 1