Type keyword(s) to search

The View: Week of 1/30/2023

atomic
  • Start Topic

8 hours ago, cinsays said:

how so? i love Don Lemon

I googled him after reading the original post since I don't know much about him. I didn't have to look too far. The first headline about him screaming at his cohost earlier this week. 🤷🏻‍♀️

A couple of weeks ago, Sunny mentioned him because his mom and fiancé were in the audience. She read a text he had written her that morning apologizing for not being there because he had to cover the Monterey Park mass shooter. I remember thinking he sounded a bit unsympathetic to the Monterey Park community in his text.

19 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

There's allegedly contention on the set of his new show due to him having to share the spotlight with cohosts.  Maybe just a rumor.  Maybe not.

I think that Don was forced out of his nightly show where he was solo due to his comments that clashed with the new owners of the channel who lean in another direction. If you want to know more just google and you will find out..

• Useful 1
On 1/30/2023 at 2:25 PM, Snapdragon said:

I like Ana but she's friends with some real a-hole guys.  Marc Anthony, George Lopez.  Makes me kind of side eye her.

Plus isn't the show friends with JLo's Mom, who also happens to be Marc's Mom-IL.  Just bringing it full circle lol

I don't know much about Marc Anthony other than he's a very talented man who was married to J.Lo. I understand older men admiring young beautiful women, but men who have relationships with women way younger are not known to be good guys. They tend to be shallow and misogynistic, and obviously depending on the age gap and when they met, maybe even predatory. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1