Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E11: Trinket

• Start Topic

Synopsis:

When a young, non-verbal boy is found hiding in a stranger’s garage, the CSI team searches for his missing mother. Also, Max receives a strange letter with symbols in silver ink that Folsom and Allie recognize from prior crime scenes.

Airdate: January 12, 2023

CSI Vegas S02 E11 - Pic 8.jpg

CSI Vegas S02 E11 - Pic 7.jpg

CSI Vegas S02 E11 - Pic 6.jpg

CSI Vegas S02 E11 - Pic 5.jpg

CSI Vegas S02 E11 - Pic 4.jpg

CSI Vegas S02 E11 - Pic 3.jpg

CSI Vegas S02 E11 - Pic 2.jpg

CSI Vegas S02 E11 - Pic 1.jpg

I found this case too convoluted and confusing:

1. So who was the father of Cara's first son? Her stepdad? Folsom said "we tested the baby and he has the same DNA as you" towards the stepdad. That was the dead baby, right? Not the son who survived?

2. So Cara was never kidnapped nor she never ran away? Instead she was just stashed in a secret room - with her mother's consent!!!! - so her stepdad can "visit" her when the mother is gone?

3. If Cara was never kidnapped, what was the letter for, which her friend helped her to write?

Noooooooooo! I like Beau Finado, please don't leave.

If somebody needs to leave, let it be Chris.

22 minutes ago, slowpoked said:

1. So who was the father of Cara's first son?

Michael's bio dad is Cara's English teacher, Jake. He is the older guy that Sam (Cara's gay friend) was talking about.

Josh was looking at a photo in Cara's yearbook and recognized that he has Stahl's ears, just like Michael.

26 minutes ago, slowpoked said:

3. If Cara was never kidnapped, what was the letter for, which her friend helped her to write?

Cara planned to run away with Jake. I guess Sam was supposed to pass that letter to her mom & step dad after she left. The letter was then used by Mary & Pete to establish the "run away" narrative to avoid suspicion. 

• Like 4
37 minutes ago, SnazzyDaisy said:

Michael's bio dad is Cara's English teacher, Jake. He is the older guy that Sam (Cara's gay friend) was talking about.

Josh was looking at a photo in Cara's yearbook and recognized that he has Stahl's ears, just like Michael.

Yes, thank you! Somehow I didn't remember that even though I saw that scene last night. They have the same ears. 

I don't think Beau is leaving (I hope not), just that he realized field work is not for him. 

• Wink 1

I have no complaints about last night's episode. Sure, as soon as they said step-dad, you knew he did it. But the how and where were mind-boggling. I thought Beau was very good in the field. Didn't quite understand his quitting that aspect. But maybe that clears space for Greg to come back, she said hopefully. And I'm glad they arrested the mother. Wonder what she turned her daughter's old bedroom into?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I think Beau just wants to stay in the lab where he doesn’t have to find dead babies and directly  confront people imprisoning and raping their… daughters? Step daughters? I couldn’t keep track of who was related to whom.

• Like 3

I thought this was a good episode - even though I cannot stand "locking women up" episodes of any show. I, too, knew it was the stepdad immediately. 

I wasn't sure whether I would like watching this show without having a member of the Original CSI in each episode. I've found that the current cast is just fine and carries the show without any help. They have toned down the Ali/Josh pining so that really helps. 

• Like 4
6 hours ago, LisaM said:

I wasn't sure whether I would like watching this show without having a member of the Original CSI in each episode. I've found that the current cast is just fine and carries the show without any help

When Penny was going on about bees to Catherine I was expecting a comment about Grissom

• Like 3