Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E03: Solitary Clone

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, paigow said:

Guess he will eventually find Rex...

I really hope so. And I hope we get to see it. A friend texted me that it was another dark Clone Wars episode and it sure did feel like it. I just hope Cody learns about the chip because he deserves that. So good to see him again. And hey, we got to see Rampart again--hope he shows up more. He's so deliciously smarmy. 

Is this show an anthology like Clone Wars or is it chronological? Because this seemed like it would have happened before the war chest heist. 

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, frenchtoast said:

And hey, we got to see Rampart again--hope he shows up more. He's so deliciously smarmy. 

It seemed like he knew that Crosshair lied about Kamino... so this could be chronological..

• Like 1

That's true. It just seemed like more time had passed with the boys and Omega than when we see Crosshair. A month on Kamino (or longer?) and then recovery. But yeah, Rampart was playing him so it had to be following the heist. But he could have taken a long time to recover and who knows, maybe he was sitting around waiting to get back in and Rampart was dicking around with him.

Oh, and it was good to see Clones working like the highly skilled soldiers they are. What a waste. What an absolute loss and waste. 

• Like 2

I loved seeing Cody again and the potential to be had from him going AWOL. Watching an established Clone who actually with through with Order 66 having to come to terms with what happens is different than anything we have gotten before. 

I'm waiting for Crosshairs to be: "You interrupt me eating breakfast one more time and I'm going to show you how great of a sharp shooter I am." He is a very conflicted person, hell it's almost the equilivant of depression. 

• Like 1