Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E01: Not So New Beginnings

• Start Topic

I’m so glad Show is finally on Bravo. These Ho’s are so entertaining and such hot messes. So much wealth and plastic! I already know this will be a juicy season because of Lisa’s messy divorce. And I don’t know if Larsa was dating Michael Jordan’s son at the time they filmed this or not. 
I don’t know why Kiki is still ‘friend of’, she gets a lot of air time and she’s a shit stirrer. 

• Like 5
(edited)

Alexia needs to stop calling other women "bro". She is like Sandoval of Vanderpump Rules calling women "dude". 

Lenny took away Lisa's trainer, so that he would become the new girlfriend's trainer (from the season trailer). That was the worst insult according to the HWs!

And he couldn't show his contempt for Lisa during their dinner. He was not even interested that his son wanted to learn more about Judaism. 

Kiki: if Lenny is working out, he is careful about what eats, and he doesn't have sex with you, he has sex with somebody else.

Everybody said that Lenny and Lisa rent their house and garden for events, parties, etc.

Lenny looks terrible.

Larsa's face is bloated and lumpy, and her body is deformed. I don't know why women do this to themselves.

I liked seeing that Martina was a commentator at the Miami Open. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 5

I’m glad the show is on Bravo now.

I feel a bit bad for Lisa. Lenny is checked out yet she’s defending him to Larsa. What is wrong with having a mortgage? It seems like Lisa is in the dark about their finances. Renting out the backyard? 

Larsa looks ridiculous. The butt, the boobs, the lips. I thought she was prettier in season one. 

• Like 4
On 7/10/2023 at 7:11 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

It's now an insult to say someone has a mortgage?

What's extra bizarre is that a lot of times, it can be GOOD to have a mortgage.  I've known more than one person who had enough money in the bank to pay off their mortgages in full, but didn't because of interest and tax reasons.  It made more financial sense to keep the mortgage.  I have no idea if holds true for properties at extreme values though.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1