Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E08: Poetic Justice

DanaK
  • Start Topic

Danny crosses paths with Sonny Le (Alex Duong),  a criminal from a previous case, when he investigates a gang attack with a shocking motive. Also, Frank and Mayor Chase (Dylan Walsh) butt heads over an off-duty cop who goes too far making a political statement; Anthony worries Erin's DA campaign could be threatened by her ex-husband Jack's unsavory business connections; and Jamie investigates a potentially dirty officer whose identity may be close to home, on BLUE BLOODS, Friday, Dec. 9 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

At the end of the episode, I'm surprised Erin didn't try to get out of the question "Who is the love of your life" by answering "my family" or "Nicky." 

Erin and Jack are turning into a real will they or won't they and I'm not sure how I feel about that. I enjoyed Frank having a good storyline that didn't frustrate me. I hope Jamie's doubts about why he is there being removed will make it easier for him to trust his boss. 

• Love 2

Why did they insist on making Danny look like a old moron, when dealing with Sonny?  And, his partner like a patronizing kindergarten teacher?  All those threats about killing Sonny….he knows better.  

And, why is Frank’s team always whining?  That office needs some fresh eyes, imo.  I like Tom, but isn’t it time for retirement?  How old is Frank’s character?  

The writers need to research harassment and stalking laws in NY.  They do exist and it’s not legal to do either.  

Erin seems like a good candidate for DA.  Where will she go if she loses?

Jamie had to spoon feed his boss…lol.  Really?  

I like the game at the end and the sundaes!  

Edited by SunnyBeBe

I am so tired of the Erin/Jack constant get together then break up storylines. I honestly do not care if they are together or not, even though I always enjoy Peter Hermann. It is the same story, different season. They get together or are friends with benefits then Jack does something bad or somewhat shady and they break up. Same thing every time.

I tend to always roll my eyes at Frank and his three stooges. Garrett is the more tolerable of the three for me. I find them all annoying or maybe just sick of the characters. This is why I liked when the woman from a season or so ago wanted to be a part of their team. It gave them a new voice and interactions. I can pretty much recite what the stooges will say in any of these Frank storylines.

Was it just me or did it feel like important parts of Jamie and Frank's stories were offscreen? Jamie with finding out Eddie's partner wasn't shady and Frank who, of course, already talked to the cop.

I had to laugh at the not so scary gang riding up on scooters and one person looked to be on a hover board or something. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Anthony definitely has feeling for Erin. He's smitten with her for quite some times and obviously overprotective of her. 😉

Erin: "I suck at some things and you suck at others but for the most part, together, we don't suck. We're pretty great."

Anthony: "I love it. Our new motto. We don't suck."

Erin: "Behind us?"

Anthony: "Rearview mirror, baby." 

giphy.gif

Edited by SnazzyDaisy
15 hours ago, NJRadioGuy said:

Note to the writers: Police cars' back doors only open from the outside. Just sayin'.

Sonny’s hands were cuffed behind him. One of his crew got him out of the car. He rode off on the back of the motorcycle with his hands still cuffed..have no idea how he didn’t topple backward.

4 hours ago, meeeechiganman said:

has the actress who played Nicky been fired from show, seems like she never returned from "college"

I may not be remembering correctly, but I thought Nicky was done with college and moved to California for a job. Was it California? I forgot what the job was, but I think it was a career move for her.

• Like 1
On 12/14/2022 at 12:00 AM, Misslindsey said:

I thought Nicky was done with college and moved to California for a job. Was it California? I forgot what the job was, but I think it was a career move for her.

You are correct. I have no idea what happened behind the scenes. In-universe, Nicky moved to California for a job, I think it was with an environmental group, but I could be wrong. 

On 12/13/2022 at 7:05 PM, meeeechiganman said:

has the actress who played Nicky been fired from show, seems like she never returned from "college"

Danny’s second som has been MIA for years now too. At first he was in an upstate college, but now they don’t even mention him. 

• Like 1
22 hours ago, EtheltoTillie said:

Danny’s second som has been MIA for years now too. At first he was in an upstate college, but now they don’t even mention him. 

I could have sworn the oldest son went to Emory, Vanderbilt, or something in the south. The younger son is still local in New York City, but living on campus at an unnamed university. Also, when talking about his family Danny mentions he has two kids, so it isn't like they retconned out of his sons.