Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E04: Super Super Mart

AnimeMania
  • Start Topic

teagan-croft-anna-diop.jpg

As she grows closer to Sebastian, Rachel makes an unsettleing dicovery that leads the Titans to The Organization's Asylum - where they come face-to-face with their deadliest foes yet.

Premiere Date:  November 17, 2022    HBO Max           

Rachel is the Prince(ss) that was promised. I hope her real name isn't Aegon. I mean her father is Trigon so it could fit. Lol

So we're supposed to go with Sebastian is 25? Joseph Morgan looks good but he does not look 25. They could've gone with 80's instead of the 90's.

This woman seems to have plans for all the powered people. She took Rachel's powers, she did something to Connor, she has plans for Kori and Gar has something to do with the red moon. She just wasn't expecting Jinx. Is that why Tim is there, so it will be Dick and Tim against everyone else. 

• Love 1

Hey, Connor, you know that you can incinerate zombies with heat vision, right?  No need to cut off their heads.  I really hate when shows hold back their strongest members for no good reason.  Also, when the character keeps a secret, like barfing up a supernatural snake when the team is being menaced by magic.

• Applause 1
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, cdnalor said:

Hey, Connor, you know that you can incinerate zombies with heat vision, right?  No need to cut off their heads.  I really hate when shows hold back their strongest members for no good reason.  Also, when the character keeps a secret, like barfing up a supernatural snake when the team is being menaced by magic.

Both of those things drove me crazy.   Like, you were throwing up snakes dude - why is that something you would keep from your friends!?   I would be running around telling anyone who would listen, because that's horrific.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 11/17/2022 at 8:36 PM, cdnalor said:

Hey, Connor, you know that you can incinerate zombies with heat vision, right? 

Is Connor like a puppy dog, does he need to ask Dick for permission to use his eye-lasers?

This show is getting so hard to watch, what's the point of endowing these characters with powers when they don't even use them?  Why didn't Gar use his powers?  Thank god for Jinx!  She has powers and knows how to use them.