Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E13: All the World’s a Stage

• Start Topic

On the easter egg front, there was a formation outside the cave shaped like Vasquez Rocks. And the addictive game headset from TNG in Dal's locker. So many other things I missed, I'm sure.

So Ensign Garrovick was the guy from the TOS episode Obsession, right? Was there anything in tie-in fiction about him disappearing in the Galileo?

Edited by Starchild
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
55 minutes ago, Starchild said:

So Ensign Garrovick was the guy from the TOS episode Obsession, right? Was there anything in tie-in fiction about him disappearing in the Galileo?

It was him. I'm not seeing anything in Memory Beta that would have referenced how he might have gotten out there. 

It is interesting because this was an imitative culture like the Iotians from "A Piece of the Action" where the people took their cues from the book pertaining to mobsters in the 1920.  Also, the Thermians of Galaxy Quest consider the show "historical documents" and modeled their society after it. 

That was great seeing the Enderprizians take on the roles of the original series crew in such dramatic fashion.  

I do wonder what will happen after the Metamurfosis is finished. What will Murf look like? 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, starri said:

"We know we're not Star-Flight, but you don't need a real ship to believe in what it stands for."

Thesis of the series and really the entire franchise right there.

Exactly! Why I have been loving the current series and Prodigy is working great and showing all sides of that. From the good, the bad and yes, even the ugly of it all. 

So many wonderful Easter eggs in this episode.

I cracked up over how the "James T" descendant was talking. with. the. William. Shatner. pauses. all. the. time. 🤣

Charming episode all around!

Looking forward to seeing how Murf evolves.