Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E05: Squawk

AnimeMania
  • Start Topic

Of course the bee leads Eden to Ben.  Is this a real bee or a calling bee ?  Turns out they are calling bees.

In Angelina's flashback:
Angelina: "I love you mommy."
Angleina's mom: "You're dead to me."

And later Angelina goes all terrorist -- with her finger literally on the button -- threatening to blow up Adrian's sanctuary.

Is it just me or are there WAAAY more callings this season ?

That was too funny when Cal just walks off the explosion, yet Angelina and Adrian seem to have been blowed up real good.
Until the end scene when Adrian is driving down the road (how did he survive the explosion ?) and stops the car to find Angelina lying on the road (how did she survive the explosion let alone get far away from the sanctuary?)

Then again Erika walked off the explosion as well -- didn't even lose her shotgun.

Zeke appears to have anger issues, and when Erika threatens to shoot Mick he grabs Jared's gun and lets off 6 or 7 shots killing Erika.

Only took 5 episodes for Eden Stone to get back home.

Maybe Ben can finally shave now.

Meanwhile, Cal is coming down with something and is now coughing up blood -- that can't be good.

Edited by ottoDbusdriver
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

I will say the scene where Angelina walks in and grabs Eden while giving Ben a cold look and then ignoring him was a quietly cruel moment from her.  It probably showed how dark she has become more effectively than some of her big theatrical moments.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I think Zeke’s empath powers are overloading. It looked like he felt all the hate radiating from Erica and threw it back at her when he saw she was about to shoot Mick. He uses his powers way too much so it doesn’t surprise me that now we’re seeing the negative side.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Finally!  May the beard be gone.  

Since there was finally plot movement, I liked this episode more, plus it was a nice "win" for the heroes.  They managed to save the more "innocent" 828-ers.  Though Adrian told everyone about locking up Ben in the basement and they were okay with it?  

"Let's guess dad's password".  I guess dad is dumber than we thought.  Wasn't Ben a math professor?  Surely he could have been more creative with some random numbers based on Eden's birthday or something.

I agree Zeke's powers are probably on overdrive now, and he took on Erica's anger.  It was satisfying to see him take her out, though.  For a chill guy, Zeke was ready to hit that Donovan guy (who was helping Ben and got knocked out by Erica) with a plank of wood earlier, so maybe he was having a non-zen day.

The Callings made it easy on everyone this week.  Just follow the beeeees!   And Cal's "calling" aka memories just took him right there.  

No one saw Angelina and the baby or had dashcam footing of them walking away from the bridge?  There were a ton of cars passing by.  

The sloppiest part of the episode was when everyone assumed Angelina and Adrian had died, yet he was driving a car looking just fine and dandy, and STILL helping crazy psycho.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

So, I thought the hate Zeke showed was from the counseling session and taking that guys hate away. 

I still don't like Ben. Poor Olive and Cal it's obvious who's the favorite kid. Hopefully now that Ben has his precious Eden back, he can act more human.

Cal coughing up blood makes me think his childhood cancer is back.  

I am annoyed that Angelina is still alive. 

Edited by Fireball
spelling
  • Like 4
  • Love 2