Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E07: What’s More American than Marilyn Monroe?

• Start Topic

Watching Kim try on the "tester' Marilyn dress & having it fit perfectly was ridiculous. Who made this "tester" dress", it wasn't even close.

Looking at all the clothes at Dolce & Gabbana & listening to Kourtney, Travis, & the entourage exclaiming how wonderful everything looked made me wonder how my brain processed it all so differently. What a bunch of truly awful looking garbage, designed by a couple of truly awful people.

LOL, that was so funny at the end when Kim told everyone that Ye styled & picked out the superhero flame outfit. Made sure he finally got the blame.

• Love 1

I’m glad Khloe didn’t let Tristan pay for True’s party. He can’t just be a deadbeat and then swoop in and pay for some extravagant party and call it good. It would be one thing if Khloe couldn’t afford it then yes, take his money since that’s the only positive thing he can offer, but she’s good in that department and doesn’t need anything from him. 

Kylie looked so pretty with no/minimal makeup when she was trying on the dresses. I’m still stunned at how skinny Kim is. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Khloe should have told Tristan to use that money to pay one of his other baby momma's child support.  Like the one recently he was fighting in court.  Maybe she thought it in her head. 

Good she didn't take his money. 

• Love 2