Type keyword(s) to search

Mark & Sincer-a: He's Wealthy! He's Hot! He's Trolling for Prison Babes!

• Start Topic

Mark would like us to believe that he is exceptionally wealthy, extremely bright, and very attractive.  He is a software engineer by day, whatever else he claims to be on nights and weekends.  Mark is a catch! From his description of himself, he should have his pick of women.  Sadly, Mark somehow needs to troll prison pen pal sites instead. 

Enter Sincer-a.  She has thick, wavy hair, big doe eyes, and is doing time for robbery, burglary, and kidnapping.  She wants to turn her life around.  At least she does when talking to Mark.  After all, we all know that, when asked, the typical prisoner looking for penpals is going to say, "I plan to go right back to committing crimes."  Who wouldn't?  

The questions for this couple:  Does Sincer-a give a damn at all about Mark? Does she just want something to while away the hours and someone to put money on the books?  Will Mark ever be able to convince us that he is as desirable as he says he is?  In order, I am putting money on no, yes, no. 

• Love 1

I am taking a moment of my personal, valuable time to pay tribute to Sincer-A.  I bet her real name is SincerAY, with the final e accented aigue.  Maybe it's Sinceree.  I used to know how to make diacritical marks but with creeping senility my skills are slipping away.

I bet it was the sophistication of that accent that drew Richie Rich to Sinceray.  He's clearly a man who values class.

I'm wishing the young couple all the joys of fresh new love.

• LOL 5
On 10/31/2022 at 6:31 PM, Mothra said:

I am taking a moment of my personal, valuable time to pay tribute to Sincer-A.  I bet her real name is SincerAY, with the final e accented aigue.  Maybe it's Sinceree.  I used to know how to make diacritical marks but with creeping senility my skills are slipping away.

The name "Sincer-A" reminds me of nothing so much as the character in "The Little Foxes" by Lillian Hellman, Miss Laurette Sincee. The wastrel younger son of the wealthy, cultured family was "deeply and sincerely in love" with Miss Sincee, who, to put it tactfully, was not of their social station. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1