Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E04: Death On Denial

AnimeMania
  • Start Topic

KYLE’S ALIVE!!!🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

I knew Glenda killed the butler, but the twist with Gina was a shock. I hope Glenda doesn’t turn on Kyle and Nica. And poor Glen is in for the shock of their life.

This was my favorite episode so far this season. The talk show framing with Chucky was priceless. That wrestler girl really should have known better. 

Edited by Spartan Girl
  • Love 1

Well that was an interesting way to write Liv Morgan into the show.

I love that everyone on Chucky is basically a murderous sociopath who is in love with Jennifer Tilly.  You know just like real life.  Speaking of Jennifer Tilly....man I love all the Bound references and the fact that Tiffany was actually having an affair with Gina Gershon. 

Loved the butler.  Loved that he was just so bad at what he was being paid to do.  Guard a door for a few hours.  I guess it makes sense a wanabee actor enamored by "Jennifer Tilly's" friends and family only to end up getting murdered so TIffany pivits and turns it into a murder mystery night when Nica vanishes.     The whole night was hilariously weird.   

This season just keeps getting better and better. 

• Love 2

Out of the meta JT guests I think I liked Meg best because YES I thought she was older, her shady explanation and her bragging about her Oscar nom coming first was hilarious, very Joan Fontaine/Olivia de Haviland. Also Chucky's response to have you seen Agnes of God was fantastic. I like that they are letting Chucky have various personas, Talk Show Chucky, had to wait all episode to get his five fucks in, and he was really good interviewer. I wasn't even too mad I have to wait and extra week to find out the fate of Unicorn Chucky.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Cinnabon said:

So does everyone think Glen/Glenda are Jennifer Tilly’s kids, but they’re actually Tiffany’s? 

Well, technically they are Jennifer’s. In Seed of Chucky, Chucky and Tiffany used her as their “surrogate” for a voodoo pregnancy. Without going into too many details because they’re gross, Chucky is the father and Jennifer’s the biological mother of the “host bodies” that Glen/da put their soul in.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Spartan Girl said:

Well, technically they are Jennifer’s. In Seed of Chucky, Chucky and Tiffany used her as their “surrogate” for a voodoo pregnancy. Without going into too many details because they’re gross, Chucky is the father and Jennifer’s the biological mother of the “host bodies” that Glen/da put their soul in.

Ah, ok. I’ve seen all of the movies but can’t keep all of the details straight .

• Like 2

Meg showing up makes me wonder if the real Jennifer Tilly will eventually be freed from Tiffany’s control. Obviously it’s different than Nica being possessed because Chucky has his soul (lacking a better word) split into multiple pieces, while Tiff just had the one doll copy.