Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E08: Never To Be The Same

• Start Topic

Jimmy Dale had all the nerve telling people Vi was his next of kin. I'm not even sure why the show brought him up if he wasn't dead yet but the actor who played him wasn't going to appear.

I don't understand the big deal about Nova reconnecting with her first love. Is it just about closure because she claims she won't cheat on Dominic.

An NDA on a crime. It can't be legally enforceable.

$3M in "restitution" payments. Chase must be loaded. But apparently that's what having a scandal-free political campaign is worth to him. Wonder if his wife knows about Darla because otherwise she might question why he's making such hefty donations to an organization in LA.

Did I understand correctly that Darla was actually gang-raped? If that's the case she can't be sure who the father of Blue is. Chase could eliminate himself as a possibility if he took a DNA test but I guess none of them want to take that chance.

Wasn't Darla's demand for an endless stream of money blackmail?  

Yeah but he wanted her to sign an NDA, I guess out of the goodness of her heart, which would essentially protect him from being prosecuted unless she found a lawyer who would tell her it was b.s. Same difference, IMO, only her blackmail money will directly benefit other people while the NDA would mainly benefit Chase. And I thought the payments were only for a total of $3M to be paid out over several years?

How convenient it was for Darla to find a lawyer the day after the storm who could take hours out of their day to draft four very complex legal contracts?

Maybe Charley called in a favor.

• Love 1
On 11/1/2022 at 5:14 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Did I understand correctly that Darla was actually gang-raped? If that's the case she can't be sure who the father of Blue is. Chase could eliminate himself as a possibility if he took a DNA test but I guess none of them want to take that chance.

The show implied previously that Darla was gang raped while high/passed out.  Which is why I still hold onto some hate for these folks for the way they shamed her.  Regardless of the state she was in, the rape was not her fault. 

• Like 3
On 11/1/2022 at 5:14 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Since the show cast a guy who looks an awful lot like Blue to play Chase, the DNA test would probably confirm that he was the father. Neither Darla or Ralph Angel wanted that. 

• Like 1