Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E05: Yep, This Is the World We Live In

DanaK
  • Start Topic

10/19/2022 (08:00PM - 09:00PM) (Wednesday) : The effects of the supply chain shortages continue to impact the E.D. when Vanessa's drug dealer reappears. One of the victims of the recent train crash needs a transplant, forcing Crockett to improvise. Charles and Nellie help a patient with amnesia.

(edited)

Halstead and Vanessa could have been in so much trouble; I’m a little surprised the board let it go. And April’s patient turned out to be AWOL, putting Ethan in an awkward position

Edited by DanaK
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, DanaK said:

Halstead and Vanessa could have been in so much trouble; I’m a little surprised the board let it go. And April’s patient turned out to be AWOL, putting Ethan in an awkward position

well, it is April, so bound to cause problems.  looks like she and Ethan are rekindling their romance.  on a shallow note, i love facial hair on a man, but Ethan's mustache just doesn't look good on him to me.

and Vanessa better speak up and tell Maggie that the drug buying from the dealer was her idea not Halstead's.

meanwhile, would my favorite psych doc and the new one really let the old lady leave like that?  they stand waiting for the van and note that the woman had had no food or meds all day and was probably dehydrated, so, sure send her home and she'll feel dizzy and faint when she is left alone at home.  i watch a lot of the real medical shows and they always give the frequent flyer patients a meal before they release them 

• Love 4
On 10/22/2022 at 4:55 PM, Sake614 said:

I’m not here for a Chexton reunion. I mean, was anyone clamoring for April’s return? Anyone?

I booed when I saw her.  Omg, why?  They can doll her up all that want but she’s a snake in the grass.  I totally detest her.  If she must return, I hope stays out of the hospital.  I refuse to watch her again.  I can’t stand Ethan now, since he thinks she’s so great.  Ugh……🤮