Type keyword(s) to search

The View: Week of 10/3/2021

falltime
  • Start Topic

4 hours ago, Oneofem said:

Closing the first segment today she warned us not to assume electoral victory until one’s actually won - “Don’t get complicit!”  Ok, I promise - I won’t become complacent either.  Her frequent errors, bathroom language, etc., are embarrassing for the moderator of The View, imo.

She made a similar gaffe earlier this week, but I can't remember what it is.  Meghan used to do this a lot as well.  I guess no one has ever dared to correct them after the show since Meghan would make the same mistakes more than once.

Edited by Gemma Violet
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

I am so tired of Sunny saying I am this and was that...and now saying she was a debater and some kind of executive manager.

And I think her diamond studded ears look stupid...especially with her flat curly hair.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I am so tired of Sunny saying I am this and was that…

Me too, mainly becuz I’m jealous of her seemingly almost perfect life - she has intelligence, athleticism, good looks, loving parents, excellent education (even studied abroad, we learned this week), great work ethic, legal  background, successful authorship, beach house ownership, hordes of friends, surgeon spouse, and of course, 2 outstanding kids (just like her.) It does get to be a little much!  But then she’ll say something funny, even self-deprecating, or someone like Tamron Hall will demo their true friendly feelings, and I realize Sunny is authentic - and exceptionally blessed. 

• Applause 2
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Oneofem said:

Me too, mainly becuz I’m jealous of her seemingly almost perfect life - she has intelligence, athleticism, good looks, loving parents, excellent education (even studied abroad, we learned this week), great work ethic, legal  background, successful authorship, beach house ownership, hordes of friends, surgeon spouse, and of course, 2 outstanding kids (just like her.) It does get to be a little much!  But then she’ll say something funny, even self-deprecating, or someone like Tamron Hall will demo their true friendly feelings, and I realize Sunny is authentic - and exceptionally blessed. 

I feel you! I mean, who can blame anyone for being jealous of a woman who is intelligent,  accomplished and attractive. She truly is the total package. She's certainly not perfect, but she was worked hard for what she has. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
On 10/7/2022 at 1:40 PM, Oneofem said:

Then why the hell don’t they fire/demote Whoops for her perennial misuse of her native tongue?  Closing the first segment today she warned us not to assume electoral victory until one’s actually won - “Don’t get complicit!”  Ok, I promise - I won’t become complacent either.  Her frequent errors, bathroom language, etc., are embarrassing for the moderator of The View, imo.

I also noticed the misuse of complicit when she meant complacent. However, ever since “hyper bowl”, I don’t think she can surprise or disappoint me further. 

• LOL 10