Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E14: Trawlin' and Brawlin'

Pop Tart
  • Start Topic

You know this show has warped my sensibilities when I'm finding Whitney likeable and rooting for him and Naomie as a couple. But come to think of it, they don't make the least sense ever... They were both raised with money, they are both cultured... She's incredibly insecure and probably needs to be with someone who's less of a catch than she is. And, for Whitney's part, he seems to know she's out of his league and treats her very sweetly...  Like, I know this is a showmance and trawl me in like a shrimp if I'm out of my mind here, but in some hypothetical universe could this actually work???

• Like 1
  • Love 6
19 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

Her transformations and wardrobe are FABULOUS!

If that stuff couldn't be a show in itself, it could certainly be a collection of BUMPERS.

Often paired with voiceovers, many broadcast shows use bumpers to transition from show to commercial and vice versa.

On 9/23/2022 at 4:43 AM, Back Atcha said:
  • First of all, I guess I'm watching a different show.  
    • How often does Craig NOT start things...not just with Naomie, but with others?
  • Secondly, this is a scripted "reality" series.
  • Who in anyone's right mind would want that whiny/sniveling alcoholic BRO "back," front, or sideways?

First of all , Naomi did sleep with Craig.  If she didn't want him back, why go there?  Second of all she still tries to get at him wondering why he's weird around her.  She's got to know he's uncomfortable around her because she broke his heart in the past.  Why would he want to hang around her?  Just stay away from him.  Period!!! 

14 hours ago, swankie said:

First of all , Naomi did sleep with Craig. 

Poor Craig; I assume he's claiming rape.

14 hours ago, swankie said:

If she didn't want him back, why go there?  Second of all she still tries to get at him wondering why he's weird around her. 

Perhaps because it's in her contract and her script for a reality show.