Type keyword(s) to search

Sherri - General Discussion

• Start Topic

21 hours ago, rmcrae said:

It was renewed until 2025 last January. 

Sherri's replacement? Why would they be replacing her? 

That doesn't  make sense. And even if it does turn out to be true,  why would they replace her with Ken Jeong?

Sorry Ken but you aren't, IMO, worth watching. Just stay in your high paying lane with the Masked Singer. Another show I don't watch. 

• Like 3

Seems like there is drama behind the scenes of the SHERRI show.  I just stumbled on this story in the NY Post.  An executive of the show was found dead and it's causing a stir because he was being investigated for mishandling of the shows finances.  Apparently, besides issue with petty cash, the rent for the studio hadn't been paid since September to the point that production could have been shut down.

It appears to be suicide, which does not bode well for this situation.

Story is HERE

• Like 1
  • Useful 2

Sherri is back today after taking off 2 weeks for her Easter holiday. She was energetic and looked good. I think the time off did her well. 
I'm wondering if they are going to pick up her show for another year. 

She recently won an Emmy award for (IIRC) best daytime talk show so I think she's going to be around for awhile.

l like her and enjoy watching when I can. She knows how to be funny without disrespecting celebs when she does the latest gossip news. 

• Like 1