Type keyword(s) to search

S18.E17: Operation Anvil Drop

• Start Topic

Keith recruits Johnathan to intercept a Russian trawler fishing illegally in US waters but the situation intensifies when the Time Bandit crew spots a missile streaking across their position. Bill and Sean fight to defend their pots from rogue trawlers

Probably the Russian navy test-firing a missile in their own waters. I'm sure we do it in ours all the time. But my question is why didn't anybody get on the satphone to the Coast Guard, both for the Russian incursion into US waters and the missile. And maybe Keith will get a nice big fat fine for admitting on TV that he violated the border? Or was that fake drama set up for Discos cameras when they were still 50 miles inside US territory or something. I didn't look at the lat/long pairs and look them up because I'm lazy.

For all the cast's faults and love of image, I always do appreciate what I take to be a sincere love for America expressed by proudly waving her flag.  

It was really odd to hear one captain forthrightly telling another the harvest was pretty great.  I get there were ulterior and selfish motives, but it was still odd to hear/see it.

Some of the editing of the cod harvests was way off.  Several times, we'd see pots with just a few fish while the captain was gushing about how great it was.  Disco is usually more careful about that.

For the life of me, I do not understand why Keith chose to sail so close to the boundary line.  In the past, he was always super cautious whenever he was at all close to such.  I smell Disco shenanigans.