Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E92: Afterparty: Life's a Beach

• Start Topic

Host Keshia Knight Pulliam breaks down the final half of the honeymoon with Stacia, Morgan, and Mitch as they reveal what everyone really thinks about Nate's intentions, why Morgan is so upset with Binh, and Mitch's perspective about his tipsy tequila night with Krysten.

Airs Wednesday, August 10 at 11:03PM EDT.

Wow - no one?? I don't care enough to record this, but I think that stupid new show they put on after MAFS is ruining any viewership of this show. And, I did fall asleep and didn't catch the show anyway, but thought I would check to see if ANYONE watched. I am guessing they will cancel that 5 week or days or whatever that idiotic show is and move this to right after MAFS. 

31 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

Wow - no one?? I don't care enough to record this, but I think that stupid new show they put on after MAFS is ruining any viewership of this show. And, I did fall asleep and didn't catch the show anyway, but thought I would check to see if ANYONE watched. I am guessing they will cancel that 5 week or days or whatever that idiotic show is and move this to right after MAFS. 

And they dumped MAFS Australia for those two shows ?????? Someone at Lifetime needs to be fired for some of the scheduling decisions being made.

• Applause 1
  • Love 3
20 minutes ago, Welshman in Ca said:

And they dumped MAFS Australia for those two shows ?????? Someone at Lifetime needs to be fired for some of the scheduling decisions being made.

You’re so right.  I saw two minutes of that stupid show and switched channels.  A woman kissing five men then decides who to choose?  Yuk.  I have been going crazy trying to find Australia, as I was very invested.  They should of at least finished Australia so we all knew who stayed together or not.  They just took it off and let everyone hang in mid air.  Not right at all for the viewers.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, kristen111 said:

You’re so right.  I saw two minutes of that stupid show and switched channels.  A woman kissing five men then decides who to choose?  Yuk.  I have been going crazy trying to find Australia, as I was very invested.  They should of at least finished Australia so we all knew who stayed together or not.  They just took it off and let everyone hang in mid air.  Not right at all for the viewers.

If you have access to Lifetime as part of your cable package you should be able to access the lifetime app & the episodes are all there. Or check out the MAFS Australia thread for other options that may or may not be available.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Lindz said:

Again with asking the others to give advice to a spouse when the experiment is LONG OVER is so STUPID!!! & Keshia did it TWICE! WHY???!!! 

Yeah, I don't understand that.  But something I did find interesting was watching Stacia's face when they were showing the clip of the picnic.  She looked so enamored with Nate; it was sweet to see.  It makes me hope they work out in the end.

• Love 1
On 8/11/2022 at 12:07 PM, kristen111 said:

Their goal is to hopefully get another big new show by allowing MAFS to be the lead in. They just fail at that every time. 5 guys a week isn't always like that with the kissing 5 guys. There is barely any hooking up on the show. It's not terrible and obviously cheap to film. They film in the woman's home every week instead of a neutral setting.

I don't know why they didn't just leave mafs australia on Thursdays and finish it out. It doesn't cost them anything.

I watched. I thought it was a good ep but no tea is being spilled and that's what made this a must watch.

Just a heads up that they will be having guests on again this season to be prepared. Those that don't like it anyway.

Edited by Racj82
  • Thanks 2
4 minutes ago, Racj82 said:

There goal is to hopefully get another big new show by allowing MAFS to be the lead in. They just fail at that every time. 5 guys a week isn't always like that with the kissing 5 guys. There is barely any hooking up on the show. It's not terrible and obviously cheap to film. They film in the woman's home every week instead of a neutral setting.

I don't know why they didn't just leave for mafs australia on Thursdays and finish it out. It doesn't cost them anything.

I watched. I thought it was a good ep but no tea is being spilled and that's what made this a must watch.

Just a heads up that they will be having guests on again this season to be prepared. Those that don't like it anyway.

Well, thanks for all the info.  I’ll be keeping an eye out. 👍

• Love 1