Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E03: No New Friends

jewel21
  • Start Topic

Junior and his roommate Zaara butt heads, causing them to one-up each other in an attempt to prove who is the most chill. Meanwhile, Annika surprises Aaron by turning in a TikTok instead of a paper.

Airdate: 08/03/2022

Everyone on this show is kind of exhausting. I guess its nice that Junior and Zaara bonded, but it would have been nice if she apologized for being so rude to him for no reason when they met. His pride parade decorations were cringe, but he seemed to be perfectly fine as a roommate before that.

I guess the show is going to focus on a new character every week for Junior to bond with?

• Love 1
On 8/9/2022 at 1:55 PM, possibilities said:

Do freshman dorms assign different gender roommates nowadays? That never would have been allowed when I was in college, but that was a long time ago.

When she first finds out Junior is her roommate, along with his stereotypical guy/nerd things she says something along the lines of "this is what I get for signing up for gender neutral housing".

When I was in college just over a decade ago we had mixed gender floors, but not mixed gender roommates. I'm not sure if it is becoming more common or not 

Edited by HappyBerry
  • Useful 1