Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E03: Treachery

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

The Wessex Viking raid is in full swing and King Ecbert finds himself facing an entirely new kind of foe. While Ragnar races to dominate in the West, Jarl Borg has his own plans in store for the future of Kattegat.

Winchester might have been a walled town even back then since it dated from Roman times.  Bishop Swithun became a saint, but wasn't around until Ethelwulf became king, and wasn't a martyr either.   Anyway, cheers to King Ecbert.  His descendants are still reigning, and always have been except for the Canutes and the first four Normans. 

Edited by atomationage

Winchester might have been a walled town even back then since it dated from Roman times.  Bishop Swithun became a saint, but wasn't around until Ethelwulf became king, and wasn't a martyr either.   Anyway, cheers to King Ecbert.  His descendants are still reigning, and always have been except for the Canutes and the first four Normans.

Which current monarchs are his descendants?

I recently got on the Vikings train (boat?) and really enjoyed season one. So far, not enjoying season 2 as much but we're only 3 episodes in so I'll see how it goes.

I think it's mostly that I miss Lagertha's bad-arsery and now she's with this douchey new earl (not that the previous earl she was with isn't douchey) and Bjorn is still a cry baby, just a bigger one.