Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E11: Baby Just Say Yes

• Start Topic

Alice and Sumi get caught up with TikTok challenges. Davia struggles with home schooling Elliot. Mariana helps Joaquin search for Jenna. Luca moves into the Coterie - but does he really feel at home? Isabella crosses a boundary with Gael.

Air Date: July 15, 2022

Mariana and the Bulk Beauty ladies continue to be awful business people. And the worst part is they once again got a guy to help them when they didn't know what to do.

Drinking a bottle of ketchup is super gross, but other than that I actually enjoyed Sumi's story this week. I kind of knew she would end up getting her own offers instead of Alice, but glad she turned them down.

I knew Isabella was going to get Gael fired. That was dumb.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 7/15/2022 at 11:01 PM, KaveDweller said:

Mariana and the Bulk Beauty ladies continue to be awful business people. And the worst part is they once again got a guy to help them when they didn't know what to do.

Drinking a bottle of ketchup is super gross, but other than that I actually enjoyed Sumi's story this week. I kind of knew she would end up getting her own offers instead of Alice, but glad she turned them down.

I knew Isabella was going to get Gael fired. That was dumb.

I agree, Bulk Beauty doesn't deserve the hype, and the story doesn't deserve our time.

Sumi is so much better than she was in the first coupe of seasons. I enjoyed the scenes too. Just fun.

I still like Luca but the writers continue to just scratch the surface of important issues. The fear and the distrust are real but instead of spending a few more scenes on his story, they resolve it in two seconds with a Big Happy Family special and move on the the recycled story of someone getting into someone else's business to make things worse, just to create unnecessary drama: re: Isabela will leave to be with her parents and will accept their demands, then change her mind so that we can get a Big Happy Family special to end the season. Or the writers will do all this and write her out of the show. Who knows? They are probably fishing for ideas themselves

The writers have a pattern: good ideas get rushed and dropped. Recycled ideas get all the time and end in the predictable way.

At least there was no Malika and the non-poly boring plot.

• Love 2

I knew that Isabella was going to get Gael fired, that was so stupid. I cant believe she thought either asking for a full 50% was going to work, or trying to blackmail him. What an idiot. 

Sumi and Alice doing TikTok was really the episodes highlight. I hate Bulk Beauty, its dragging the whole show down. They are all terrible business owners and the hype about how awesome their idea is just feels ridiculous when I can name five apps that do the same thing. 

• Love 3