Type keyword(s) to search

S8.E02 “Goatageddon”

• Start Topic

Great episode. 
The first challenges were hard. Counting goats, matching sounds. I don’t know if I could have done either.

I wonder if they got to order what type of subs they got?

right now I like all the teams and will be sad to see anyone go.

• Love 3

Canada always brings the harder challenges and lots of self-navigation, and I love that about it. Both sides of the detour were difficult and the roadblock took a few tries also. Didn't see the non-elimination coming either!

• Love 1
On 7/14/2022 at 7:27 AM, Pepper the Cat said:

I wonder if they got to order what type of subs they got?

I think they did, one team verified theirs were vegetarian, and one fellow made sure he had extra, extra pickles.

On 7/16/2022 at 5:55 PM, TVbitch said:

Canada always brings the harder challenges and lots of self-navigation, and I love that about it. 

I love it too.  I think they have to because they rarely leave the country, so they don't have travel/airport drama.  I know TAR Australia intentionally upped the difficulties of the challenges last time because production arranged private travel for the teams.

• Love 1

Late watching this episode.

The view at the mat was astonishingly beautiful.

Everyone struggling to do arithmetic with the goats was kind of funny. When each team finally realized that they each had a duplicate numbered goat, you could almost see the light bulb go on over their heads.

Enjoying the season so far.