Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E96: Afterparty: I Got My Eye On You

• Start Topic

Host Keshia Knight Pulliam sits down with Alexis, Lindy, and Stacia to get the juicy details behind their weddings, including why Lindy's father isn't supportive of her marriage, why Stacia is smitten with her groom, and why Alexis is already noticing some red flags about Justin.

Airs Wednesday, July 13, at 11:03PM EDT.

6 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Why is Lindy wearing a bridesmaid dress circa 1986???

I think Lindy is secretly a time traveler from 1986. That whole thing about growing up sheltered is just a cover.

• LOL 1

I always try to guess which couples stayed together based on their behavior on this after show. Alexis struck me as a no. Lindy seems like she’s trying to hide that she’s a no. And shockingly, Stacia seems like she’s still smitten.

What was everyone else’s take? 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, Cramps said:

I always try to guess which couples stayed together based on their behavior on this after show. Alexis struck me as a no. Lindy seems like she’s trying to hide that she’s a no. And shockingly, Stacia seems like she’s still smitten.

Same as yours. 
Keisha did not ask Stacia( again) about Nate and the bachelor party.  She did ask her about the fair designer bags ( using a clip from the prior episode,  not the current one). Stacia’s answer floored me.  She does not seem like the type of person who would tolerate that level of deceit. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, mythoughtis said:

Same as yours. 
Keisha did not ask Stacia( again) about Nate and the bachelor party.  She did ask her about the fair designer bags ( using a clip from the prior episode,  not the current one). Stacia’s answer floored me.  She does not seem like the type of person who would tolerate that level of deceit. 

That surprised me to, but maybe she’s not on the up and up with how she made some of her money. 

• Useful 1
12 hours ago, Cramps said:

I’m really bad at this! lol   I really can’t tell at this point. Alexis and Lindy seemed very giddy, which could be a cover-up. Stacia’s demeanor doesn’t seem to change much, so it’s hard to tell. 

Alexis said Justin saying he's going to fall in love with her is a RED FLAG?!!! SERIOUSLY?!!! GIVE ME A BREAK! Another negative thinker. Bad sign to me. I'd find it encouraging that he wants that to happen & he might work towards that. She's just scared that he likes her "too much." So much so that she's subconciously trying to scare him off. 😒😒

It's funny that Alexis & Lindy were sitting beside each other. How nice that they didn't replay that clip of Alexis talking about her. Lindy probably saw it, right? I wanna know her thoughts about it.

• Like 1

Did they really have to play a montage of the icky stuff they've said?!!! Especially after I've purged it from my memory! I did NOT need to hear Justin saying what he said & see a replay of the stripper! Ew! I hope this is the last of that! 😬

• Applause 1

Good on Stacia just seeing the positives & saying it's going well so far. Is she caught up in the excitement of the wedding & it going better than expected? The rating is stupid & saying it's not "perfect" because of reality is stupid. If it's going well for just meeting, SAY THAT! Unnecessarily negative. 😒😒

• Love 1

WHAT is Stacia wearing??? Issa no. Lindy's dress is too long & Alexis could use a better color. I wonder why there were no men this episode. Could've swapped Nate out with Stacia. The show loved Justin's & Alexis's pics so much they replayed them on the after show. I wonder if any other couples pics will be showcased like that. 😅

Alexis really brushed off yelling to her friends that he was celibate. TACKY! Surely they weren't the only people who heard her. Damn! Why couldn't she say she should've waited til she talked to them privately? That editing was hilarious though. I wanna know what he was thinking. Like. He shouldn't tell her anything else like that until they're alone. Geez!

• Like 1

I hope Alexis actually asked him why he was celibate. The guessing with the other girls was stupid. Just ask your spouse! We already know she's a negative thinker so no reason will probably be good to her.

• Like 1