Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E06: VI

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, SlovakPrincess said:

I know the CIA does some shady shit, but please tell me they don't actually agree to kidnap their own ex agents and send them to Afghanistan at the request of someone like Hamzad.  Or turn on someone like Harper immediately because Hamzad's annoying lawyer sent them a memo.

I would say that is exactly something they would do if the stakes were high enough. 

So, the best part of the whole series (IMO) were the dogs, so now that they aren't in the show anymore (at least for now), the show is far less interesting...

Zoe, totally out of her comfort zone is on an island and is facing constant danger.  The one person she knows tells her to stay at the bar in case something goes wrong he can get to her.  Then, someone relates to her not knowing whether to pay for her drink or not and also knows her name and Zoe decides she JUST HAS TO go with her.  Yep, makes sense to me...

I will watch til the end of the season but will not watch a second season.  The name of the show really should be "Too Many Old Men."

• Like 2
(edited)
19 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

someone relates to her not knowing whether to pay for her drink or not

This wasn't a wedding, so why did Zoe think it was a cash bar in the first place? I didn't understand that at all. 

Edited by dubbel zout
fixed belated name mistake
19 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

Zoe, totally out of her comfort zone is on an island and is facing constant danger.  The one person she knows tells her to stay at the bar in case something goes wrong he can get to her.  Then, someone relates to her not knowing whether to pay for her drink or not and also knows her name and Zoe decides she JUST HAS TO go with her.  Yep, makes sense to me...

oldman6ccc.jpg.557eb3337723d3a37d8ec1692fb06870.jpg

It's almost like this clunky line of dialogue was inserted later, after someone realized that Zoe's following the lawyer so readily made no sense.  Not that it makes more sense afterwards.  After all, the only thing the lawyer with the severe haircut said was "We should find a place to talk more privately." or something like that.  She knew her name, but no threats were involved.

oldman6cc.jpg.55b636375dc4176f6de2872e77780d46.jpg

I know it's a silly question at this point, but where did Dan get the gun?    And poor Harper, this career agency man, constantly looks like he's going to break down in tears and is being ordered around by his 30 year old surrogate "daughter".   Could be the onset of Alzheimer's, I suppose.

oldman6c.jpg.f251ab44eef9c2f2a45b7413b5aea615.jpg

• LOL 1