Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E08: No Touchy-Touchy

• Start Topic

This week on the "Holey Moley" course, a new batch of contestants attempt to break ice at the Distractor, make their mark before the curtains close at Holeywood and step over the competition at Big Foot Wedge to earn the golden putter, coveted plaid jacket and a spot in the finals. Elsewhere, Rob Riggle expresses his romantic interest in Miss Piggy, who is focused on preparing for the big final number that will save the show. Travis Kelce, Uncle Deadly, Statler and Waldorf also guest star.

(edited)

Side note: Riggle and Joe are scheduled to appear on the new season of $100,000 Pyramid. That should be so much fun, I'm looking forward to that. But first, tonight's episode!* Yeay!

ETA: *I mean tomorrow night's episode. Boy, was I disappointed when it didn't come on tonight though!

Edited by PBnJay
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

Polecano was back to being set wrong again. Even Joe/Riggle commented on it. Fishing Hole is my favorite, it's the hole I was to be assigned when I (never) make it on this show. Hate when players don't even try to do the obstacle and just fall or jump into the water. Last week several beat the obstacles, which is more fun for me who is laying down watching with remote in hand.

I'm starting to believe the guy at the end really is Steph Curry, it's been so long since I've seen him. Basketball tourney not withstanding.

This ep was on at 8 here, central time. I guess it's on at 9 eastern, right?

Edited by PBnJay
  • Like 3
26 minutes ago, PBnJay said:

Polecano was back to being set wrong again. Even Joe/Riggle commented on it. Fishing Hole is my favorite, it's the hole I was to be assigned when I (never) make it on this show. Hate when players don't even try to do the obstacle and just fall or jump into the water. Last week several beat the obstacles, which is more fun for me who is laying down watching with remote in hand.

I'm starting to believe the guy at the end really is Steph Curry, it's been so long since I've seen him. Basketball tourney not withstanding.

This ep was on at 8 here, central time. I guess it's on at 9 eastern, right?

8pm ET, but it’s possible a local station could show it later for whatever reason

You would think hockey players playing and then fighting, with some blood thrown around, would make for a great Distractor, but the guy who won the hole did it easily 

Tonight’s winner did a couple of great double takes on seeing “Steph Curry”

• Like 1
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, mertensia said:

Loved that Joe and Ron could not get over how bad that one putt was. Which, to be fair, it was.

SO BAD.  She just rocketed it left.  I mean, I can see doing that off the tee on a real golf course, but shanking a putt?  Heh.

• LOL 2