Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E06: Is That Iron Man?

• Start Topic

This week, "Holey Moley" starts with a bang. Elsewhere, Travis Kelce returns to the course, dancing and causing hijinks as a super-distraction on The Distractor. Stephen Curry checks in to explain what do-not to do on Donut Hole; and later it all comes down to putts on Polecano.

I want to see the stuntman play every single hole. Just to see how many of the obstacles he can do successfully. He was smart at trapeze and grabbed the bar instead of the dummy. But the winner had a better personality and was better with the pressure putt. Joe cannot be replaced but if anyone could do it, it would be Sam the Eagle. His deadpan would work well with Rob.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

The Distractor was so entertaining this week with both contestants so distracted by that football player they both went into double digits before one won. And Rob and Joe were so excited by that hole in one on the windmill hole

• Like 1
  • Love 5

Oh, man the Distractor was hilarious.  This is the first time the contestants really got distracted, isn't it?

"Serious Riddler vibes". Heh.

Good for Paddy successfully doing the trapeze! 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

There was a lot going on in this episode. Awesome hole in one. Horrible face plants. Stunt man guy showing us how it's done. Some great, great putts over/off the side of the obstacles. And a fabulous distractor.  Hee!

• Love 2
(edited)

My Spectrum cable was changing accounting systems or something like that, and I couldn't get to my DVR of Holey Moley, and until it came back to life, and I saw Holey Moley was OK, it was very nerve wracking.     

A hole in one by the stuntman on Double Dutch En Fuego.   Of course, Paddy the stuntman successfully runs through the flames. 

Distractor.   A big bunch of ball players, including Travis Kelce from Kansas City, doing Irish dancing including with Brian the contestant who is a professional dancer and choreographer.   The female ref falls right on her butt too, and no one noticed.  The one player twerking is hysterical.  The contestants on the distractor putting over 10 each is certainly justified.   Maggie finally wins the hole on her 13th try. (see JT Mac 99's post below for who this player is.   I really hope if he was the twerker, that he doesn't do that on the field). 

Is the next competitor, Dylan, on Donut Hole the first one who bought his own minigolf course?   His opponent Tony Stark didn't do too well for an Iron Man.Dylan the first golfer to make it across the Donut Hole. 

Almost a hole in one on The Pecker, by Kate but it bounced off.  Unfortunately, Kate smashed her face into the beak, and on her 50th birthday.   Leroya hits the beak even worse.  

Dylan and stuntman Paddy B, in the second round, and Paddy B has to use the drop zone.  Paddy B, makes the trapeze. They have a putt off. 

I love the former pro golfer running off the path in Corn Hole. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

A big bunch of ball players, including quarterback Travis Kelsey (?) from Kansas City

Travis Kelce is actually the Kansas City Tight End, which is not usually a position that generates a lot of name recognition for the guys who play it. He is a terrific football player, and I would expect him to go into the pro football hall of fame shortly after he's eligible. 

There was a terrific video of Kelce working with Patrick Mahomes and wide receiver Tyreek Hill during the final moments of a very exciting playoff game this fall.  First on the sideline he tells Hill that he can get in front of him and block, which is exactly what happens for a big play. Next you see him, on the field between plays, tell Mahomes that if the Bills play that defense they just played, he will be open in an area of the field.  As the camera is pointed at Kelce standing on the line of scrimmage, you can hear Mahomes yelling to him "Do it Kelce, Do it!"  And then he did, setting up the Chiefs to make a game winning FG with 3 seconds left.

• Like 1
  • Love 2