Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E07: Lemming Number Seven

• Start Topic

On the first day of Trevor's trial, Mickey tries to prove the police had tunnel vision.  Maggie's new witness provides a lead.  Lorna steps in with Hayley.

Original airdate 5/13/22

56 minutes ago, dleighg said:

what's with Trevor saying stuff like "our juror" in the courtroom or the hallway???? 

Nearly everything Trevor says is non-sensical or totally unrealistic.  From "no jury experts" to "you did a real good job" all bullshit.  I hope he's found guilty.

On 5/20/2022 at 8:33 AM, Raja said:

I wonder what the back up plan was if they never got down to Number 7 or he was assigned to that everyday case down the hall.?

The way they explained jury selection seems to be that they will pick the first 12 (plus alternates) who don't get DQed for cause or stricken by either side. So Number 7 was going to be in as long as neither side struck him, essentially. As to getting assigned to that everyday case down the hall, I'd say revelations by the end of the season make that make sense.

1 hour ago, sugarbaker design said:

Nearly everything Trevor says is non-sensical or totally unrealistic.  From "no jury experts" to "you did a real good job" all bullshit.  I hope he's found guilty.

I'd say that with the benefit of hindsight at the end of the season, much of what Trevor says makes sense even if it's still unrealistic.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, Chicago Redshirt said:

I'd say that with the benefit of hindsight at the end of the season, much of what Trevor says makes sense even if it's still unrealistic.

I haven't seen the last episodes, I just watched #7, but I have read the book, and I mostly recall the plot, so I do know what you're probably talking about.  But if my client didn't want me to screen jurors, that would be a huge red flag that there was something else going on here.

48 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

I haven't seen the last episodes, I just watched #7, but I have read the book, and I mostly recall the plot, so I do know what you're probably talking about.  But if my client didn't want me to screen jurors, that would be a huge red flag that there was something else going on here.

True. But it at least plausibly could have been the result of Trevor being egotistical/eccentric/control-freaky. 

• Love 1

I guess they did this for "making the view experience better," but they sure seem to have mashed up the whole trial -- not showing the prosecution case followed by the defense case. 

So are the cars Mickey drives his dad's cars? I don't get the brassy license plates, like "IWALKEM." It doesn't match his demeanor, which, while confident, isn't "Better Call Saul."

Also, Cisco? Tailing suspects might be more effective without the loud hog. And Mickey, you already know a Russian gangster is involved - and you leave your door unlocked, with your daughter there? Yet you arrange for bikers to watch your wife's house.

All these little details keep taking me out of the story. The way the show tries to portray characters doesn't match what they actually do.

And why is Lorna so afraid of spa lady?

• Love 1