Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E07: Day 50/33

• Start Topic

The girls relocate to the hot springs, but the perilous journey shatters the group and Leah is driven further into madness. The boys manage to come to a truce, but it’s upended when troubling secrets about their most controversial member come to light.

Premiere date: May 6, 2022

Fatin's still my favorite person on this show. I love that she's figuring it all out, and now we know how Shelby knew Leah was right, too.

Speaking of Leah, I heard those female names slipped in amongst her crushes! Some hope for those Leah/Fatin shippers?

Not looking so good for Shelby and Toni, though. They've been adorable this season up until the boat reveal, so I should have expected something to go wrong. 

I wish we'd gotten more with the girls this year. I don't absolutely hate the boys' storyline but I like the girls' so much more. I care more about a few of the boys than I did at the start, but I don't really like any of them.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, joanne3482 said:

What boat is Shelby talking about? I've rewatched all of season 1. I've watched all the episodes thus far. I have no recollection of a boat. 

I forget which episode it was, but in season 2 there was an episode where she was sitting on the beach at night out by the fire. A light appeared far out at sea, and she jumped up, like she was going to build up the fire, but then she stopped. And then she turned back around and the light was gone.

I had to rewind to figure out what she was seeing/doing in the scene, because the light was super subtle. I don't know how she could have attracted their attention with a fire. It was really far out. She would have had to turn it into a bonfire in about three seconds for a shot at them seeing, and even then I don't see how they would have known it was an SOS.

• Love 2

Clarification please? The boy at the end knocking on the door was Leah’s friend from school last seen in season one- the one she thought leaked her birth certificate? 
the boy in the apartment was “DJ”, Gretchen’s son that (1) killed Nora’s boyfriend, and (2) she planted on the island and then made it seem as though his face was eaten off and he died?

• Love 1

the boy in the apartment was “DJ”, Gretchen’s son

I don't know who the casting agent is for this show, but holy crap, when DJ opened the door, he looked SO MUCH like Rachel Griffiths I sincerely wondered whether they CGI'ed it.

And now I will watch the last ep.

• Love 1