Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E12: Little White Lies

• Start Topic

Theo’s room needs an upgrade but I’m totally ok with Katherine still tucking him in. What I found with my son as he got into teen years is it wasn’t so much about tucking in, but more of a quiet time to talk if he wanted to.  I remember phases where he gave me one word answers during the day, but at bed time he’d open up and talk about various things. 

I guess that big Dixon house just takes care of itself. No word from Sophie about what they were doing with it while she’s on tour. That’s been such a weird plotline. They should’ve sold the house and had Sophie move in with a friend. I just get distracted when they show her living there, thinking about who is paying all the bills and taking care of maintenance and lawn care and stuff. 
I like Eddie and Anna and together, they’re cute. 

• Love 8
8 hours ago, CrystalBlue said:

We don't even know if Delilah knows Danny is gone!  Maybe it will come out that he "ran away from home."  So did Milo fake the pulled widsom teeth story to account for why he wasn't available to video chat with Danny because he has another boyfriend now?

He didn't look very chipmunky.  

1 hour ago, desertflower said:

Theo’s room needs an upgrade but I’m totally ok with Katherine still tucking him in. What I found with my son as he got into teen years is it wasn’t so much about tucking in, but more of a quiet time to talk if he wanted to.  I remember phases where he gave me one word answers during the day, but at bed time he’d open up and talk about various things. 

I guess that big Dixon house just takes care of itself. No word from Sophie about what they were doing with it while she’s on tour. That’s been such a weird plotline. They should’ve sold the house and had Sophie move in with a friend. I just get distracted when they show her living there, thinking about who is paying all the bills and taking care of maintenance and lawn care and stuff. 
I like Eddie and Anna and together, they’re cute. 

I assume Delilah is paying for everything and they have a lawn guy and a maid.

• Love 3