Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E11: Boundaries

jewel21
  • Start Topic

When confronted by the Davidsons, Liam shares an old land survey which could spell trouble for the Walker family, and Bonham reveals one truth from the past while covering up another. Meanwhile, Cordell has news of his own he would like to share with the family if he can get the chance.

Airdate: 03/10/2022

I'm not sure what I thought of this episode. I like Walker & Geri together, but Geri seemed sort of suspicious when she saw Bonham going to bury the lamp. So now there's a Davidson baby out there somewhere? Great, they'll probably do something stupid and make it be Geri. Lol

Is horse racing for land an actual thing? I guess we'll see in a couple of weeks who gets the land.

I need more Trey in my life. 

• Love 1

I feel like a lot happened in this episode. I wasn't originally a fan of Walker and Geri together but it's growing on me. I actually think they're kind of cute now. And yes, EVERYONE knows without them having to say a word.

Despite Stella telling her dad that she's happy he's putting himself out there again, I saw her face during his walk of shame. I wouldn't be surprised if she gets pissy about it in the future.

Speaking of Stella, August needs to just come out and tell her that Colton likes her. Or Colton himself. She's not a mind reader and she's obviously not very preceptive. I don't blame her in this situation because I used to be absolutely terrible at picking up on these kinds of hints myself. Totally oblivious. 

I really don't like any of the Davidsons. The husband is an ass and now there's a random baby that was given up for adoption?    

The horserace should be interesting. 

The lantern scene was awkward.  

• Love 1

Yeah, I'm really worried that the whole scene of Geri recognizing the lantern Bonham was holding and acting suspicious over it is setting it up for her to be the long lost Davidson sibling.  They did say the child was born with some kind of health problems, so I'm trying to remember if they ever mentioned anything about Geri having any issues when she was a child.  Safe to say that this is far from over.  Although, I'm still thinking Walker will end up actually not being responsible for the fire.

Looks like we are getting a good old horse race to settle this land dispute!  Since I doubt the Walkers are going the lose the ranch for good, I'm guessing something will prevent the deal from officially happening even if the Walkers lose the race.

Did find it funny that the entire family easily figured out that Walker and Geri are a thing now, because neither one of them are known for their poker faces.  Do suspect Stella won't be as cool with it as she is currently letting on.

I just want to note that Bonham burying the lantern is shady as hell - even if I love him - so I'm glad Geri looked concerned. I feel like eventually this might come up and Geri is going to be put on the spot and have to admit what she saw even though it will hurt the Walker family.