Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E07: Episode 7

• Start Topic

At first I thought the flashback from Laura´s chemo and all came a little bit too late in the show. But by the end I got why they put it in here and not earlier. Not my favorite kind of storytelling but it can't always be my cup of tea so... 

That kid playing Andy as a kid has great acting chops for such a young age. Bravo. 

• Love 4

Jane's "ew" Talbots. You choose to be a part of this life, Talbots isn't that bad!

Also, how old is Jane during all this? Late teens? Obviously she's been very sheltered all her life, but I think maybe 18 when she meets Nick.

The actress playing baby Jane is adorable!

• Love 1
On 3/11/2022 at 9:14 PM, Kristi800 said:

Jane's "ew" Talbots. You choose to be a part of this life, Talbots isn't that bad!

Also, how old is Jane during all this? Late teens? Obviously she's been very sheltered all her life, but I think maybe 18 when she meets Nick.

The actress playing baby Jane is adorable!

In the book she is 23, but I think she is supposed to be a teenager in the series, Andrew was older than her and 22 when he died (the grave is marked 1966-1988). I get the impression she is a recent high school grad.