Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E12: Call Me Mr. McCluckhead

• Start Topic

Kyla Pratt and Swoosie Kurz get the (co) MVPs this time around.  Beefcake Max for a few minutes this episode was fun to see...I'm not sure if I was actually paying attention to his lines, but that's the cost of doing business, I suppose.

Jordan Leslie is fun to watch, and the writing for his character is finally in line with his comedy chops.

Kat and Sheila's mother-daughter 'get to know you' over dinner was a nice touch, and done with a lot of heart and fun, and it's moments like these that really touch me.  Best line on their ride home, Kat to Sheila:  why are you slowing down...you usually take Stop signs as a suggestion. So much heart in their scenes together, just beautiful to watch.

The handwave/dance-out at the end was too, too short.  Every single actor there was incredible.

This show is on its way to becoming a classic comedy.  I'm happy it's ascending this season.  Keep it up, please@

Edited by CainF
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11

In the interrogation scene, Kat should have been asking follow-up questions instead of just proceeding down her checklist. When Sheila said that she had been an [astronaut/cowgirl], that could have been the start of a whole conversation.

Are some of the cats in the background stuffed? they don't seem to move much.

• Love 2

I really like Randi and Max as odd couple roommates, especially Randi's extremely grisly true crime podcasts. "I swear, I've seen her taking notes."

This was a really fun episode, everyone had something to do and I thought the plot between Kat and Sheila was really sweet. Swoozie is looking better than ever this season!

I am also really relived to see Oscar and Kat still going strong after last week teased an unwanted love triangle. Hopefully we can keep it up. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, tennisgurl said:

I am also really relived to see Oscar and Kat still going strong after last week teased an unwanted love triangle. Hopefully we can keep it up. 

I think this episode was originally meant to be last week's episode so we're not safe yet. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2